– Open Instagram and choose if you want to share the video on your feed or Stories. – Make your selection and tap on your downloaded TikTok video in your gallery to upload it to Instagram. – Once you are done with editing your video and writing a caption, tap “Share”.
Try deleting your TikTok app and reinstalling it. This is one of the few working fixes we have seen online for the Instagram button not working on TikTok error. Make sure when you delete your app that you don’t have any drafts you want to keep hold of.
Can you post someone else’s video on TikTok?
Yes, you can repost videos on TikTok. However, if the video infringes on someone else’s trademark or copyright, it can get taken down if the owner reports it. Before you repost a video on TikTok, make sure to give credits to the original poster by mentioning them in your caption.
How do you post full size TikTok on Instagram?
How to fit a TikTok video on Instagram
- Select a TikTok video. To resize a video right from TikTok, just open it in a browser and copy the link. …
- Edit the visuals. Choose a preset for the social media you need – in our case it will be Instagram. …
- Save the resized clip.
TikTok makes it easy to share within TikTok or through other social media platforms. To share a video: … Go to the video. 2.
Step 1: Tap the arrow icon on the video you wish to share. Step 2: Tap one of the app icons (Instagram, Twitter, etc.) to share the video within that app, or tap “Copy Link” to copy a link to the video that you can paste anywhere.
How do you copy someone’s TikTok video?
When presented with options of how to share the video, scroll from right to left until you find the Copy Link button and tap it to copy the link. Next, paste the link in the TikTok Downloader and tap the Download button. The app will then download the video and save it to your phone.
How do I get more views on TikTok after posting?
How to Get Views on TikTok:
- Optimize Content for the For You Page.
- Use Trending Sounds and Effects.
- Collaborate With Other Creators.
- Engage with Users in Your Niche.
- Post Valuable Content.
- Cross-promote on Other Platforms.
On TikTok, anything can go viral (even a video of cutting an avocado) and if you niche down too early, you’re pigeonholing yourself into one audience on TikTok.
After you’ve posted your video at the best time, how long does it take to go viral? Unlike Instagram, where the lifespan of your post is only 48 hours, TikTok videos stick around for much longer and can go viral weeks after you’ve posted.