Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap Write something… then tap Photo or Video. Choose a photo or video from your phone’s library, then tap Done. Write an optional caption and then tap Post.
To share photos or videos in a group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Tap Write something…
- Tap Photo/Video and select a photo or video, then tap Next.
- Write an optional caption and then tap Post.
Why can’t I post a video in a Facebook group?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I post a YouTube video to a Facebook group?
On the group page, click “Write Post” or begin typing in the “Write something…” box above the group wall posts. Include the YouTube video URL in your post, taken from the Share tab underneath the clip or your browser’s address bar, and a thumbnail and link is automatically generated.
Well, generally speaking, providing a link to another website is not against the law. YouTube allows users to embed videos from its site by providing the html code to do so. So you’re not going to get into any trouble from YouTube specifically as long as you follow their terms of service.
The standard YouTube license is restrictive. You must get permission from the creator to post it or use it in any way. Creative Commons CC BY copyright provides a standard way for content creators to grant someone else permission to use their work with attribution (giving them due credit).
Why is nobody seeing my Facebook group posts?
But unless they’re interacting (liking, reacting to, commenting, or sharing) immediately with your content, there’s a chance Facebook’s algorithm will hide your post so no one will see it. They do this because they want you, as a public Page and presumably a business, to pay for visibility through Facebook Ads.
How large of a video can you upload to Facebook?
We support file sizes up to 10 GB, there may be longer upload times associated with larger files on slower Internet connections. Videos must be less than 240 minutes long. The longer your video is, the larger its file size will be. This may affect the quality of the video and the time it takes to upload.
How can I download a private video from Facebook?
- Navigate to fbdown.net/private-downloader.php in your web browser.
- In a separate tab, log into Facebook and go to the page of the video you want to download.
- If you’re using Windows, press Ctrl + U. …
- Copy the source code into the box on FBDown.net.
- Click Download.
How to share a video to a Facebook Page
- Step 1: Head to your Page. Head over to the Facebook Page where you’d like to upload your video. …
- Step 2: Upload your video. From your Page, click on the “Photo/Video” button to upload your video. …
- Step 3: Add your video details. …
- Step 4: Publish.
Can I post a YouTube video on Facebook?
Scroll down until you find the video that you want to post, then tap it to open it. (Android). The “Share” arrow resembles a curving, right-facing arrow; you’ll find the share option at the top of the video. Tap Facebook.