Click the three small grey dots in the top right-hand corner to display the drop-down menu and select “Edit Video.” And then select “Video Trimming” Now you can edit the start and end time of the video by inputting the time or by dragging the yellow slider.
Is there a way to edit a Facebook live video?
Go to your Page and find the recorded live broadcast video post you want to trim. Posts containing video recordings of live broadcasts say [Your Page] was live. Click next to the post. Click Edit Video.
Why can’t I trim my Facebook live video?
On desktop, go to your Facebook Page and find the Facebook Live video you want to trim. Click the 3 little dots on the post, then click Edit Video. … The video content inside the yellow scrubber is what you’ll save and anything outside (beginning or end) will be trimmed off.
How do you cut videos on Facebook?
Select Edit Post on your video. Select Video Clipping. Set your clip start and end points. Select + Add Clip.
Can you edit a live stream video?
The ability to edit the start and end time of a video on demand (VOD) is available on all Livestream accounts and event pages. Hover your cursor over the video you wish to edit, then click the gearwheel that appears, followed by Edit. …
How do I delete live videos on Facebook app?
From Android App
Navigate to the photo or video you wish to delete, then tap it to view it full screen. With the photo displayed, tap the three dots at the upper-right corner of the screen., then select “Delete Photo“.
How do I turn off live streaming on Facebook?
To turn off live video notifications:
- On your home page click the “v” in the upper right corner.
- Click “Settings”
- Click “Notifications” on the left.
- Click “Edit” in the “On Facebook” section.
- Turn off notifications for Live Videos.
Where is my video library on Facebook?
To navigate to your Facebook Video page, click on Videos in the left sidebar of your Facebook Business Page, or type: www.facebook.com/pg/YourPageNameHere/videos into your browser. On the Videos tab, you’ll find the prompt to Create Playlists with your Videos above the All Videos section.
How do you cut videos on Facebook online?
How to Trim Facebook Video Online
- Insert a link to the video you need. Open Facebook, find a video you want to trim, hit the “Share” arrow below it and select the “Copy link” option. …
- Cut the Facebook video. …
- Save the trimmed video.
How can I trim a video?
How to trim a video on your Android device
- Open the Gallery app on your Android and tap on the video that you want to trim.
- Tap the pencil icon in the bottom-left corner.
- On the next screen, move the sliders at the bottom of the screen until they contain the footage you want.
How do I edit a live video on iPhone?
Edit Live Photos on iPhone
- Open the Live Photo and tap Edit.
- Tap , then do any of the following: Set a key photo: Move the white frame on the frame viewer, tap Make Key Photo, then tap Done. Trim a Live Photo: Drag either end of the frame viewer to choose the frames the Live Photo plays.
Can I edit my youtube live video?
You can cut out the beginning, middle, or end of your video on a computer. You don’t need to re-upload a video to trim it. The video’s URL, view count, and comments will stay the same. … Note: If your video has over 100,000 views, you may not be able to save changes to it, except to Blur Faces.