Simply tap the Menu (visible as 3 horizontal bars) and choose Settings & Privacy > Settings. Scroll down to Privacy section and select Profile locking.
Why profile lock is not available on Facebook?
If the profile lock is not available on your Facebook page, manually modify the Facebook privacy settings to enable lock profile mode. If you want your friend to lock their profile, you can invite friends to lock their profile to allow them to this mode.
How can I make my Facebook profile locked?
Lock Facebook profile via mobile app
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your profile.
- Tap the three dot menu icon next to ‘Add to Story’
- Here, you should see a Lock Profile option, tap on it.
- The next page will give you a brief on how it works with an option to Lock Your Profile at the bottom, tap on it.
How do you fix content not available on Facebook?
What Can I Do If I Get “Sorry, This Content Isn’t Available Right Now 2021” On Facebook?
- You Might Be Blocked. …
- You Are Logged Out. …
- Content Was Removed. …
- 4. Facebook Is Down At The Moment. …
- Profile Has Been Deactivated or Deleted. …
- Changed Privacy Settings. …
- Location or Age Restrictions. …
- Malware Or Bug Intrusion.
What happens when you lock your Facebook profile?
Locking a profile means that only friends on Facebook will be able to see your photos, stories, and new posts on the timeline, apart from the About page. All ‘Public’ posts on locked profile are also only seen by those who are friends with the said user.
How do I lock my Facebook profile on my iPhone?
How do I lock my Facebook profile on iPhone using the app?
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and go to your profile.
- Tap the three dots icon next to +Add Story.
- Tap Lock Profile.
- Read the short description that tells you what this feature is. Finally, tap Lock Your Profile.
What does it mean when it says content isn’t available on Facebook?
When it says sorry, this content isn’t available right now means you are blocked, the content is removed, the person deactivated the account.
What happens when Facebook says content not available?
If you are seeing the ‘content isn’t available’ on Facebook this may be due to the person has blocked you to see his stuff on Facebook or meanwhile, the post has been deleted from Facebook.
Why does my Facebook page say no posts available?
Facebook Help Team
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences.