You can choose what to pin by tapping the icon at the top right of a Tweet and choosing “Pin to your profile.” You can only pin one Tweet at a time, so check out what others have pinned for inspiration, or find new Tweets of yours to switch pins often!
Can you pin more than 1 tweet?
People use pinned tweets for lots of things. For the most part, people reserve that spot for their most viral tweets or maybe a tweet that contains something important to them. The problem with pinned tweets is that you can have only one at a time.
How do I pin one else Tweet?
Here’s how to pin a tweet on Twitter:
- Open up your Twitter account.
- Scroll down to the tweet you want to pin.
- Click on the inverted triangle on the top corner of the right hand side.
- Choose the option “pin to your profile page“.
- You just pinned a tweet to the top of your profile page on twitter.
How many Tweet Can you pin?
Due to Twitter regulations, you can only pin one tweet per day.
Do pinned tweets show up on timeline?
Pinned tweets are not reposted. They are simply bumped up in the queue on your profile, and “stuck” to the top. This means that they will not reappear in anyone’s timeline, as if you just sent them. Instead, they will be the first tweet that anyone visiting your profile will see.
What happens if you pin a tweet?
For those who don’t know, a pin tweet is a tweet which users attach to the top of the tweet stream. It’s the first tweet people see when they visit your profile and it’s also the tweet that gets the most attention. You can pin any of your tweets for which you want to get more attention.
Why did my pinned tweet disappeared?
Pinned tweets are not reposted. They are simply bumped up in the queue on your profile, and “stuck” to the top. This means that they will not reappear in anyone’s timeline, as if you just sent them.
How do you reply to a tweet from a different tweet?
This is a direct response to a tweet another user has made.
- Find the Tweet you want to reply to.
- Hover over the bottom left hand corner of the tweet.
- Click or tap the reply icon.
- A compose box will pop up, type in your message and click or tap Reply to post it.
What does embed tweet mean?
Does pinning a tweet delete it?
Unpinning a Pinned Tweet from Your Profile
Confirm the removal with “Unpin,” and the tweet will be removed from the top of your profile. Tip: Deleting the tweet will also unpin it if that wasn’t obvious. Below, you can see a profile with a pinned tweet (left) and after removing it (right).
How do you embed a tweet?
How to embed a tweet using the Twitter website
- Open Twitter in a web browser, log in if necessary, and find the tweet you want to embed.
- Click the three dots at the top right of the tweet.
- In the dropdown menu, choose “Embed Tweet.”
- The Twitter Publish page should appear. …
- When you’re done, click “Update.”
Why would you use the pin tweet feature on twitter?
“Pinning” a tweet means that whenever someone visits your Twitter profile, the first tweet they will see in your timeline is the one you chose to pin—regardless of when it was published. What this means is that this tweet will get a lot more exposure (and a lot more traffic) than regular tweets.