Some Twitter users are already beginning to notice the change. The Moments’ lightning bolt icon is gone. In its place, right between the home and notifications buttons, sits a brand new magnifying glass – the Explore icon.
How do you get moments back on twitter?
How to find Moments:
- Tap the Explore tab.
- Scroll down to the What’s happening section. Featured Moments are listed by Media, Pop Culture, Music, Travel, Politics, and more.
- To view additional Moments by category, tap Show more.
What happened to twitter stories?
With only a few hours left until Tuesday, Twitter is now shutting down Fleets for good. Twitter’s Fleets platform was announced in March 2020 as a response to the huge success of Instagram Stories (and Snapchat, of course), which lets users post photos and videos that disappear after 24 hours.
Can you edit twitter moments?
You can create a new Moment and add the Tweet to your published Moment from there. Edit a Moment. Go to “Moments” tab from your profile page. Click on the V icon of your moment and select Edit Moment.
How do I get twitter memories?
How to create a Moment
- Navigate to Moments via in your navigation bar.
- Click the Create button to start creating a new Moment.
- Title your Moment and give it a brief description.
- Select the Tweet you’d like to add to your Moment and click Add.
- Add a Cover Image by clicking the camera icon .
What are Twitter events?
Twitter events allow you to network at specific times with larger groups of people through the use of hashtags. Twitter events can help you find people to build your own Twitter network. And as you participate in these events, you will increase your Twitter authority on the topics you discuss.
Do fleets still exist?
Fleets will be gone from the top of the feed, but any active Spaces convos will still exist there. The special camera effects you could only use in Fleets — like adding text or GIF stickers — will just become a part of how you normally compose a tweet.