Free-up Memory Space on the iPhone. When you watch a video in the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad, the app temporarily downloads the video to your device. And if you do not have enough space available on your iPhone, the app will not be able to do it and as a result, you will not be able to watch the video.
Why can’t I watch live videos on Facebook on my phone?
Make sure you’ve downloaded the most recent version of the Facebook app. Restart or update your mobile device: Turn off your mobile device, then restart it. Make sure you’re using the most recent version of the operating system for your mobile device.
Why is Facebook Live not working on my iPhone?
First, we have to check that installed FaceBook is Updated to the latest App Version. … After Update the App, Force Close the old FaceBook App running on your iPhone background and Re-launch App after Update. If you have a problem overriding the Updated app, delete FaceBook App, Reinstall App From App Store.
Why can’t I view live videos on Facebook?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
How do I watch a live video on Facebook from my iPhone?
Go Live in Your Page, Group, or Event
- To go live in a page or group, open the said group and click on the Go Live button with the red camera. …
- To go live in an event, click on “Say something” then tap on the Live Video button to start streaming.
Can you watch Facebook live without the app?
Live streams are available to viewers with or without a Facebook account. … Viewers can also watch your livestream on their TV by downloading the Facebook Watch TV App or casting the stream to their TV.
Why did my Facebook Live disappear?
In what seems to be another strike for Facebook, the social network mistakenly deleted Live videos of some of its users. A Facebook bug erased Live videos when users tried to post them to their Story and News Feed after the broadcast. … The bug has reportedly been patched and some videos restored.
How do I change my live settings on Facebook?
You can change this default setting by logging into Facebook and going to your Facebook settings. Then choose Business Integrations from the left side menu. Find Livestream Broadcast in your app list and click View and edit.
How do I go live on Facebook?
- Tap Live at the top of your News Feed.
- You can select a broadcast type (example: Lip Sync Live) or tap to add an effect. You can also add an effect after you’ve started your broadcast.
- Tap Start Live Video.
- Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast.
How do I fix Facebook live?
Restart your network connection
- Step 1: Turn off your device used to connect to Facebook.
- Step 2: Turn off your router and modem and disconnect them from the power source.
- Step 3: Leave them for several minutes.
- Step 4: Reconnect all these devices to power, and turn them back on.
Why can’t I add someone to my Facebook live?
Sometimes the ability for you to send the invite isn’t available because your guest didn’t comment on the Live broadcast. … You should now be able to send the invite for them to join your broadcast.