If you’re unable to add an address to your Page, try changing your Page category. If you have task access to a Page, you can’t update the Page’s address. If you have Facebook access to a Page, you can switch into your Page on Facebook, then add or edit your Page’s address. Log into Facebook from a computer.
Why won’t my address show on my Facebook business page?
Here’s the workaround
Instead of trying to fix the map on the About -> Overview tab, click through to About -> Page Info. Hover over your business address and click the “Edit” that appears. Now you’ll see the address and map again. Edit them both here and click “Save Changes”.
How do I add an address to my Facebook page?
To add an address, click “About” below your Facebook Page’s cover photo. Click on “Edit Page Info” at the top righthand corner. From there, you can click “Location,” and add or edit your address.
Why is my address not showing up on Facebook Page?
The address only shows up if your page is listed as a “Local Business”. To do this, click on the Edit Page button in the top right corner, and choose Update Info. There, you can change the category of your page to Local Business”.
Why isn’t my address showing up on my Facebook page?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Click your name in the upper right corner to display your profile, write down the URL address in the address bar, then give it your friend.
How do I get a Facebook review link?
- Click Settings at the top right of your page.
- Click Templates and Tabs on the left-hand panel.
- In the Reviews tab row make sure Reviews are ON.
- If reviews are not visible, scroll to the bottom, and add a review tab by clicking Add a Tab.
How do I change the URL on my Facebook page?
How to change the Facebook Page URL?
- Open the Facebook page, you want to change the URL of.
- Click on Edit page info.
- Then on the top of the page, change the username of the Facebook page.
- This new username will be your new Facebook page URL.
How do I allow Facebook to use my location?
Tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Privacy Shortcuts. Tap Manage your location settings. Tap Location History. You can turn your Location History on or off by tapping .
How do I remove my address from Facebook business page?
Go to the Business Page that you can manage as the administrator. You must be the admin to change the address on the map. Locate the element that is displaying the map and business address – Settings > Page Info or click About tab. You should see on the top right, ‘Edit Page Info’ – simply click that.
Why are my hours not showing on Facebook?
If you don’t see an Hours section, you may need to log into Facebook on a computer and change your Page’s category.