When you hide a photo or post you’re tagged in on your timeline, people won’t be able to see it when they visit your timeline. But the photo or post will still be visible to the audience it’s shared with in other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed or Search.
Can someone tell if you hide their posts on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
If you hide a post from your Timeline, your friend will not be notified that you hid the post.
Can I hide a post on Facebook without deleting it?
To hide a post from your Timeline, click or tap the downward facing arrow next to it and select the Hide from Timeline. Click or tap Hide and the post will be hidden from your Timeline. It’ll still appear elsewhere on Facebook, just not on your profile’s Timeline.
What does a restricted profile look like on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post.
How can you tell if someone unfollows you on Facebook?
“To check out your current followers go to the “More” tab located on your profile page and click on ‘Followers’,” Vaughan said. “If someone who’s still on your ‘Friends’ list is missing, it means they’ve unfollowed you.”
Why can’t I hide a post from someone on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I hide my Facebook page from someone?
How to Make Your Facebook Profile Invisible to Certain Friends
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Click “Custom Settings” from the “Custom” tab.
- Decide what to prevent the person from seeing. …
- Make your entire profile invisible by entering the person’s name manually under each section; there is no fast way to do this.
How do you hide a post from someone on Facebook?
Hide all future posts from a person or people
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner, and choose Settings.
- Choose Privacy from the left-hand menu.
- Under the “Who can see my stuff?” heading, choose Edit.
- Hit the pull-down menu to the left of the Post button.
- Choose custom.
Can you hide photos on Facebook?
To hide your photos from the public and your Facebook friends, you can set your photos’ privacy to “Only Me”. This option allows you to post stuff to your Timeline that is visible only to you. Posts with the audience of Only Me will appear in your News Feed but not your friends’ feeds.
Can you be friends with someone on Facebook without others knowing?
Any new as well as past friend requests that you accept will no longer appear on your timeline. Nobody will be able to see your friend lists either, making all friendships invisible except to yourself.