While responses can take upwards of 24-48 hours, it is still nice to have a way to send them a direct message.
How do I reply to a support inbox on Facebook?
Facebook on Twitter: “Please open the Support Inbox on your desktop, choose the report from the list, and click on Request Another Review.
What is the support inbox on Facebook?
The Support Inbox lets you view a history of your reported items. You can right-click the item type (comment, share, photo, etc.) and click Copy Link.
Does Facebook respond to email?
In the case of an email message sent to multiple Facebook users, you can reply to every person to whom the message was sent, original sender included, by typing your response inside the “Reply” text box, and clicking on the “Reply All” button.
Can I message Facebook support?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account.
Does Facebook have live chat?
Facebook offers live chat as a means of getting help through their agents. Unfortunately, Facebook Live Chat is only available for business accounts. They do not help with standard user accounts, which leaves the vast majority of their user population without a chat option.
How long does it take Facebook to confirm your identity?
How long does it take for Facebook to review your ID? Often, Facebook accounts are blocked for suspected false account names, and Facebook can ask you to confirm your identity to check that your name on your ID and the name of your account match. Facebook recommends that you allow at least 48 hours for a response.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How can I confirm my identity on Facebook?
To verify your approval, visit www.facebook.com/id to see your identity confirmation status.
How can I send an email to Facebook?
How to Send an Email You Received to Facebook
- Start your email application.
- Open the email message you’d like to send to Facebook, then click the “Forward” option.
- Type this address in the “To” field: email@example.com.
How do I send a message to Facebook administration?
Group members are able to message you directly from within your group.
- Select the “Members” tab on the left side of the group.
- Select the “Admins” tab.
- From here, members can view and directly message the admins listed by hovering over their names and clicking “Message.”
How do I contact Facebook with a locked account?
To recover your account information:
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How do I contact Facebook to recover my account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.