Why can’t I upload videos to YouTube from my phone?
If your video won’t upload to YouTube, first check the basics. Make sure your phone is connected to a reliable wi-fi network or has a strong cell signal when you’re on the move, and make sure your computer has a fast enough internet connection for uploading video files.
How do you upload videos onto YouTube?
Upload videos in YouTube Studio
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- In the top-right corner, click CREATE. Upload videos .
- Select the file you’d like to upload.
Why can’t I upload long videos on YouTube?
By default, YouTube allows video uploads that are up to 15 minutes long. If you try to upload videos longer than 15 minutes, the upload will fail. This is a YouTube limitation rather than a Brightcove limitation. YouTube will then confirm when your YouTube account has been activated for longer uploads.
Why can’t I upload videos to YouTube from my iPhone?
Your iPhone can sync with your YouTube account to allow you to upload videos directly from Camera Roll. … Tap the YouTube app to open it and then tap “More.” If your videos aren’t uploading correctly, try signing out of your YouTube account and signing back in.
Where can I upload a video?
7 Free Video Sharing Sites to Watch & Upload Videos
- Vimeo. Monthly audience: 130,000,000 visitors. …
- Dailymotion. Monthly audience: 100,000,000 visitors. …
- Twitch. Monthly audience: 100,000,000 visitors. …
- LiveLeak. Monthly audience: 45,000,000 visitors. …
- Veoh. Monthly audience: 15,000,000 visitors. …
- Break. …
How much money do you make per 1000 views on YouTube?
On average, a YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views, which equates to $3 – $5 per 1000 video views.
Can I upload a 2 hour video to YouTube?
By default, you can upload videos that are up to 15 minutes long. Verified accounts can upload videos longer than 15 minutes. To verify your Google Account: On a computer, go to https://www.youtube.com/verify.
What width and height is a YouTube video?
YouTube 1080p Videos have a height of 1080 px and width of 1920 px for an aspect ratio of 16:9. 1080p YouTube Videos are the new standard HD resolution for the platform that is recommended for viewers and creators alike.
How do I upload a video to YouTube from my iPhone 2020?
Recommended Method: Use The YouTube iOS App
- Launch the YouTube app and sign in.
- Tap the video camera at the top of the app.
- Record a new video or select a video you already have on your phone.
- Add a title and description to the video.
- (Optional) Edit your video: …
- Tap Upload.
How do I upload video to iPhone?
Method 1: Using iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning-to-USB cable.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Navigate to File > Add to Library or File > Add Folder to Library.
- Locate the video you want (or folder of videos) and then click Open. …
- Click on iPhone > Movies.
- Tick the Sync Movies checkbox.