How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from your phone?
If you’re using Android, there will be a “Select Multiple” icon above your photo gallery. If you want, you can perform the same task by tapping on the first image you want to include, and then tapping on the “Select Multiple” icon.
How do you put multiple pictures in one story on Instagram?
Add More Than One Photo to Instagram Story Using the “upload multiple” feature
- Add pictures. Open your stories and tap on the square icon at the bottom left corner to add pictures.
- Select multiple photos. Tap on the “Select multiple” button at the top right corner. …
- Edit. …
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram 2021?
Tap the ‘New post’ on the right corner of your screen when you are on Instagram. Select ‘Story’ and tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen. Choose ‘Select Multiple’ above your photo gallery. Select the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Instagram Stories.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram without the app?
How to Upload to Instagram From Web (Mobile Web, that is):
- Step #1: Visit instagram.com from your mobile browser – we tested both Safari and Google Chrome and both of them worked fine! …
- Step #2: Click the camera button in the bottom centre, just like you would in the mobile app. …
- Step #3: Choose your photo!
Can I make a collage on Instagram?
Today, Instagram is rolling out new Layout feature that will let you include multiple photos in a single story. When you open the Stories camera and select the Layout option, you’ll be able to choose between two and six photos to combine in a grid-based collage.
Did Instagram remove multiple photos?
Up until a recent update, users could add multiple photos to a post via the “Select Multiple” option. But users are now finding, much to their dismay, that this option is gone now. Fortunately, however, the feature hasn’t been removed.
Can you still post multiple pics on Instagram?
You don’t need to have one Instagram post for each photo. Instead, you can add as many as ten photos in your Camera Roll (or Gallery if you use an Android smartphone) to a single post.