How can I get my instagram back without email or phone number?
To recover your Instagram account without email or phone number, you need to navigate to the “Get more help?” page. Then, you’ll be able to request support by tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number”. Tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number” will open the “Request Support” form.
How can I get my old Instagram back?
Here is how to reactivate an Instagram account:
- Open the Instagram account on your phone.
- On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate and tap on Login.
- Now your feed opens and your account will have been restored to normal.
Can Instagram delete my old account?
For security reasons, we can’t delete an account for you. You’ll need to be able to log into your account to request deletion. If you can’t remember your password or username, see some tips for logging in.
Can you recover deleted messages from Instagram?
Can I recover deleted messages on Instagram? While you cannot get back the message you sent to people on Instagram in the app, you can recover them and send it to your email address to view them.
How can I get my old Instagram account without the password?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How do I hide my Instagram account?
To set your account to private:
- Go to Instagram’s settings menu. It’s hidden away on your profile page behind the hamburger button in the top-right corner. …
- From there, go to “Privacy” > “Account Privacy” and activate the “Private Account” setting.