How do I upload videos from my phone to Instagram?
How to post videos on Instagram as a post
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap the “+” icon at the bottom center of your screen.
- You can either select a pre-recorded video from your library or take a video in the moment to post. …
- Tap “Next” at the top right corner of your screen.
How do I post on Instagram from my Samsung phone?
How do I post a photo on Instagram?
- Tap at the top, then scroll to Post at the bottom: To upload a photo from your phone’s library, select the photo you’d like to share. …
- Tap Next (iPhone) or (Android), then add a caption or your location.
- When you’re done, tap Share (iPhone) or. (Android).
How do you attach a video to Instagram?
To upload a video from your phone’s library, select the video you’d like to share. To record a video, tap and hold then lift your finger to stop. You can tap to switch between front and rear-facing cameras. Tap Next to tag people or add a location.
Why can’t I upload videos to Instagram?
You can’t upload a video to Instagram stories either because your video’s size is too large, it has been edited somewhere else (other than your mobile device), or your internet speed is too slow. If your video’s size is over 1 MB, then it might be too large for it to be able to upload to Instagram stories.
How do you add videos from your camera roll to Instagram?
How to post from your camera roll to your Instagram story
- 1) In the Instagram app, tap on the plus sign and swipe to Story. This will take you into camera mode.
- 2) This is where you can choose to record a video, or snap a photo. …
- 3) From there, choose the photo or video you want to upload.
How do you post videos from another person’s Instagram?
Directly beneath the post, tap the paper airplane icon. This will let you share it with someone via direct message, or repost it to your Story. 3. In the pop-up menu, select the option to “Add post to your story,” which should appear at the top of the list.
How do I get Instagram on my Samsung?
Installing Instagram on an Android
- Tap the Play Store icon on the Home screen. …
- Tap the Search box at the top of the screen, and start typing the word Instagram. …
- Tap Instagram in the results list. …
- Tap Install.
- Tap Open.
How do I use Instagram on my phone?
Go to the Instagram site on your desktop, or download the Instagram app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android). If you’re on desktop, click “Log in with Facebook”, or fill in the form with mobile number or email, name, username, and password. Then click “Sign up”.
Can I post MP4 to Instagram?
Instagram doesn’t have an official file size limit, but we recommend you keep video file sizes between 50MB to 150MB. The preferred video format is MP4. … Uploading at that bitrate should help reduce visible compression from Instagram.