How do I change the Explore content on Instagram?
Step 1: Open the Instagram app. Step 2: Tap on the magnifying glass search icon in the bottom row of the app. Step 3: Next, select a post that you do not like. Step 4: Now, tap the three–dot menu icon of the particular post.
How do you delete explore feed on Instagram?
Explore page on Instagram: How to reset
- Open the Instagram app on Android or iOS.
- Tap on the profile icon on the bottom right of the app.
- Now, tap on the burger menu icon on the top right.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Security’ icon.
- Under the data and history option, tap on ‘Clear Search History’ option.
How do you reset the Explore algorithm on Instagram?
Access the three-line menu and go to “Settings”. Look for the “Security” option and tap on it. Scroll until you find the “Data and history” section and go to “Search history”. Once this is done, tap on the “Clear all” option.
How do you reset your Instagram?
There are two ways to reset your Instagram account: either through Facebook or through an email sent to your registered Instagram email address. The process to reset your password is the same whether you use the iOS or Android Instagram app.