How do I create a friend list on Facebook on my Iphone?
To add or remove friends from a list:
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Tap below their profile picture.
- Tap Friends.
- Select Edit Friend Lists.
- Tap any lists you want to add the friend to, or tap a list with a next to it to remove them from the list.
- Tap Done.
How do I manage friend lists on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Scroll down to Friends on the left side of your News Feed. Hover over Friends and click More.
- Click the name of the smart list you want to edit (ex: Chicago, Illinois Area, University of Southern California).
- Click Manage List in the top-right corner, and select an option.
What happened to Facebook friends lists?
According to Facebook’s message, Friend List Feed are shutting down on August 9, 2018 — which is today. … “While people won’t be able to view custom feeds from lists of friends, they’ll still be able to create and edit friends lists, and share just to these audiences whenever they post to Facebook.
How do I create a friend list on Facebook Mobile?
From your News Feed, click Friend Lists in the left menu. You may need to click See More first. Click + Create List. Enter a name for your list and the names of friends you’d like to add.
How do I edit my friends list on Facebook mobile app?
Tap below their profile picture. Select Edit Friend List. Tap any lists you want to add the friend to, or tap a list with a next to it to remove them from the list. Tap Done.
How can I hide my friend list on Facebook via mobile?
How to Hide Your Friends List on the Facebook App
- Tap the menu icon.
- Tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Scroll down to the How People Find and Contact You section and tap Who can see your friends list.
- Tap the circle beside the new privacy setting you want.
Why has a friend disappeared on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why did Facebook get rid of friends lists?
The friends lists were being removed to make news feed better, but I’m still not seeing posts from everyone – I see less, which is why I set up my lists in the first place. I want my lists back so I can see friends posts again! Hi Tamara, Thank you for sharing your question with the Community.
Why can’t I see a friends friend list on Facebook?
– Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; … – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.