While some brands pay anything from $5 to $10 per thousand followers, others offer $100 for every 100 followers you have. According to USA Today, an influencer with 10,000 to 50,000 active fans can make a few thousand per post. Instagram influencers with up to 1 million followers can see $10,000 per post.
Are celebrities paid to post on Instagram?
Not every post that celebrities share on their Instagram profiles are free of cost. Social media has become a money-making tool for famous personalities as they can earn millions of bucks by just sharing sponsored posts.
How much does Instagram pay per post?
Instagrammers will get paid different amounts of money depending on how many followers they have. For example, Instagrammers with less than 10,000 followers will make around $88 per post. The Instagrammers with less than 100,000 followers will make $200 per post on average, though it depends on the profile.
Can Instagram pay you?
Yes. You can get paid on Instagram in the following ways: Creating sponsored posts for brands that want to get in front of your audience. Becoming an affiliate and making a commission selling other brands’ products.
How much money does 10K Instagram followers make?
2) Instagram influencers with under 10,000 followers can make, on average, $88.00 per post. Those with under 100,000 followers average $200.00 per post, but these numbers often vary account to account. Most accounts in this level are instead, gifted with free products or discounts for posting.
Who is the highest paid Instagrammer?
Top 10 highest-earning stars on Instagram per post
- Cristiano Ronaldo – $1.6 million.
- Dwayne Johnson – $1.52 million.
- Ariana Grande – $1.51 million.
- Kylie Jenner – $1.49 million.
- Selena Gomez – $1.46 million.
- Kim Kardashian – $1.41 million.
- Lionel Messi – $1.16 million.
- Beyoncé Knowles – $1.14 million.
How can I make 10k?
12 Ways to Make 10k a Month
- Start a Blog to Make 10k a Month. …
- Become a Freelancer to Make $10,000 a Month. …
- Invest to Make 10k a Month. …
- Make Money Each Month with Affiliate Marketing. …
- Pick Up a Few Side Hustles. …
- Start a Local Business. …
- Sell Products via E-commerce Sites. …
- Ask for a Raise.