You have comment moderation settings to control who moderates your broadcasts and whether you moderate others’ broadcasts. You can access these settings from your Periscope profile by selecting Comment Moderation.
How do you moderate replies on Twitter?
A small globe icon will start to appear at the bottom of your tweet, and if you do nothing, everyone will still be able to reply — this is the default option. Or, you can tap it and limit replies just to those who follow you; or just to those who you tag in the tweet itself.
How do I control comments on Twitter?
- Twitter just rolled out the option to limit who can and who can’t reply to your tweets. …
- If you want to limit the right of reply on your tweets, look for the option underneath your tweet as you’re composing it—it’ll say Everyone can reply unless you’ve previously changed it to something else.
Can you use swear words on Twitter?
Share All sharing options for: Twitter updates offensive tweet warnings, accepts that you like to swear at your friends. Twitter is updating its “be nice, think twice” system that prompts users to reconsider when they’re about to tweet a “potentially harmful or offensive” reply.
How do you tweet someone not following you?
Method 1 of 2: Using Mentions
- To “mention” a Twitter user is to tag their username in a tweet. You can use mentions to: Direct a tweet toward one user. …
- No matter how you use mentions, anyone you mention in a tweet will be notified–unless your account is private and they aren’t following you.
Does BTS reply to tweets?
BTS does not reply to DMs on social media.
What is not allowed on twitter?
Sensitive media, including graphic violence and adult content: You may not post media that is excessively gory or share violent or adult content within live video or in profile or header images. Media depicting sexual violence and/or assault is also not permitted.
Why do you want to be a content moderator?
What is a Content Moderator? A content moderator’s primary job is to make sure all content – from images to videos and from articles to multimedia files – that you can see on social media sites, online forums, and other online community platforms are fit for general public consumption.
How do you add a moderator on twitter?
To add a user:
- Click “Add access”.
- Enter their handle.
- Choose the access level you want to grant them from the drop-down menu.
- If you’re choosing Account administrator or Ads manager, you will also have the option to turn on “Can compose promotable Tweets”.
- Click “Save changes”.
Why can’t I see comments on twitter?
If you can’t see replies on twitter which means either the tweets are protected by the users, you are not following the user, or they are being hidden by the tweet author.
How do you not tweet a reply?
How to hide a reply
- From a reply to one of your Tweets, click or tap the icon.
- Select hide reply and confirm.
- To view your hidden replies, click or tap the hidden reply icon which will be available in the bottom-right of your original Tweet.
Why you should not use Twitter?
It’s addictive. Like other social networks, checking Twitter can be addictive. It can become the activity you turn to habitually whenever you’re not occupied with something else. A Twitter addiction might not be as damaging as a drug addiction, but it’s a compulsion you don’t need in your life.
Can Twitter suspend you for swearing?
If an account’s profile information includes any of the abusive behaviors listed above, we will permanently suspend the account on first violation. If an account uses a hateful symbol in its profile information, the account-holder will be required to remove the symbol before they can use their account again.
How do you get out of Twitter jail?
The only way to get out of “Twitter jail” is to wait. If you are placed in time out for sending too many messages during an hour, you can send messages again during the following hour.