What are Twitter Moments? Twitter Moments is a collection of your tweets or other users’ that you can collect on your profile. With Twitter Moments, you’ll create interesting Twitter stories that you can’t do on the app’s timeline. It can be about a current issue or an ‘evergreen’ topic that you can update over time.
Do twitter moments disappear?
Some Twitter users are already beginning to notice the change. The Moments’ lightning bolt icon is gone. In its place, right between the home and notifications buttons, sits a brand new magnifying glass – the Explore icon.
How do you check someones moments on Twitter?
How to find Moments:
- Tap the Explore tab.
- Scroll down to the What’s happening section. Featured Moments are listed by Media, Pop Culture, Music, Travel, Politics, and more.
- To view additional Moments by category, tap Show more.
How many twitter moments can I have?
Twitter hasn’t published an official limit on Moments, however it’s widely reported by users that there is a maximum of roughly 100 tweets. If you’re looking to curate more tweets than that, you could do so easily in a WordPress blog or other site that allows easy embeds of Tweets.
How do I add tweets to moments 2020?
From the Moments tab:
- Navigate to Moments via in your navigation bar.
- Click the Create button to start creating a new Moment.
- Title your Moment and give it a brief description.
- Select the Tweet you’d like to add to your Moment and click Add.
- Add a Cover Image by clicking the camera icon .
How do moments work on twitter?
Moments let you tell a story that goes beyond one Tweet and highlights different perspectives. Create a Moment by developing collections of notable Tweet conversations and live commentary, or weaving together Tweets that tell a powerful or interesting message.
Why is twitter getting rid of fleets?
Twitter is planning to shut down Fleets, a way for users to share texts, photos and video that disappear in 24 hours, because the tool isn’t as widely used as the company hoped. Fleets will no longer be available starting Aug. 3, Twitter said in a blog post on July 14.
How do I get the old twitter back?
How to reactivate your account
- Visit twitter.com/login via twitter.com, or open your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Before you sign in, you’ll see a notice asking you to confirm if you want to reactivate your account.
- If you choose to reactivate, you’ll be redirected to your Home timeline.
What is the new Twitter feature?
Twitter announced Wednesday it would be testing out a new feature called “Communities” — which allows people to join groups based on their interests and tweet directly to them on those topics, similar to how Facebook Groups or a Reddit subreddit works — the latest move by the company to grow its audience after other …
What you need to know about twitter?
6 Things You Must Know About Twitter
- Skip the celebrity fluff. Sure, many well-known Twitter users share too much information with their followers. …
- Get in on the conversation. …
- Snag great deals. …
- Sound off or sweet talk. …
- Network, network, network. …
- Don’t get overwhelmed.