Many factors can affect how quickly your timeline loads. If you notice your timeline is taking an unusually long time to load, here are some things you can try: If you’re on a mobile device, make sure you’re connected to a reliable data or Wi-Fi network. If you’re not, try again once you have a better connection.
How do I fix Facebook loading slowly?
How Do I Fix Facebook Running Slow?
- Clear out your cookies: …
- Check your internet connection: …
- Disable your browser plugins: …
- Try a different browser: …
- Check if Facebook is down: …
- Deactivate Facebook Messenger: …
- Use your phone:
Why is my Facebook app loading so slow?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why is my Facebook not loading all the way?
Facebook Help Team
If any of your feeds are not loading properly, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you’re using. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
How do I make my Facebook app faster?
Step 1: Download a copy of Fast for Facebook on your Android device. Step 2: Log in to your Facebook account and then choose experience style you want on the app. There’s an option called Fast for Performance, which loads lower-quality pictures, and Fast for Quality, which uses more bandwidth by not compressing images.
How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
How to Clear Cache on Facebook for Android
- Locate and open the “Settings” app on the Android phone.
- Tap to open the “Apps & Notifications” option.
- Find Facebook in the apps list and select it. …
- Press “Storage” or “Storage & Cache,” depending on the Android version.
- Simply select “Clear Cache.”
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Why is my Facebook running slow on my Iphone?
How do I refresh my Facebook feed?
Click the three horizontal dots next to “News Feed” in the left sidebar and then select the “Most Recent” option. As with the new design, you’ll need to enable this setting every time you close or refresh your feed.
Why is Facebook slow but Internet is fast?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
How do you make videos load faster on Facebook?
How to Upload Videos on Facebook Faster
- Stay in the Facebook page while the video uploads. …
- Close out other Internet-based programs, such as email providers and instant messengers. …
- Upload the videos with a computer using a high-speed Internet connection.