If you turn on a top fan badge, the badge will appear next to your name when you interact with the Page or profile on Facebook. … People that manage the Page or profile can choose to remove individual top fan badges, or turn off top fan badges for their Page or profile. If this happens, you will lose your badge.
How do you get your top fan badge back?
Click on Manage. If you have not accepted the badge, you might see something different; for example, get your badge. Click either to edit your preferences. Now you can toggle Top Fan Badges on or off.
How do I enable fan badges on Facebook 2020?
You can only remove a badge from a top fan with the Facebook app for Android, iPhone or iPad.
To turn top fan badges on or off for your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Settings in the top right.
- From the left, click Facebook Badges.
- Click next to Turn on Top Fan Badges.
Why does Facebook not show my top fan badge?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Can you lose top fan status?
Your page’s top fans list will update weekly. Top fans who haven’t engaged with your page in a while may lose their status, but they can regain it by increasing their activity again.
How do you get top fan on Facebook fast?
People can become eligible for a Top Fan badge on your Page by being one of the most active followers on your Page, which can include liking or reacting to content, and commenting on or sharing posts.
How do I find my badges on Facebook?
Scroll to one of your posts in the group and click your name. Click Manage Badges. Choose which badges you’d like to appear on your group posts and comments and then click Save.
How do I give a group a badge on Facebook?
- From your news feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Click More then Edit Group Settings.
- Head to the Badges section, then Manage Badges.
- Select the badges you would like to have on in your group.
- Hit save.
What does top fan +1 mean on Facebook?
According to Facebook, a user qualifies for Top Fan status when “they are one of the most active people on your Page.” This can include: Watching your Page’s videos. Liking or reacting to content. Commenting on or sharing posts.
How many Top Fans can a Facebook page have?
To be approved as a Fan Badge Page, a Page must fit four criteria:
- Possess more than 10,000 followers.
- Be activated for a minimum of 28 days.
- Cannot currently use a civic engagement constituent designation badge.
- Must be using Facebook’s Video Template for Pages.