Open the Facebook Messenger app. Tap and hold on the conversation that you no longer want then swipe to the left. When the menu appears, select Delete. Confirm the selection by tapping Delete Conversation.
How can I delete all my facebook messages at once?
There’s no way to delete all your Facebook messages at once, but you can delete them one conversation at a time. Deleting a Facebook message only deletes it from your account — the person or people you sent the message to will still have it.
How do I delete multiple messages on Facebook Messenger Android?
How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
How do you mass delete messages on messenger?
Do this by clicking on the Actions button and select Delete Messages. You will see all your messages with this friend, with checkboxes on the side of each message. Select the messages you want to delete by ‘checking’ the box next to the message, or simply click on the Delete all button.
How do I permanently delete all messages from Facebook Messenger?
To delete a conversation in Facebook Messenger using the app, hold down your finger on the conversation and then tap “Delete.” Confirm you want to delete the conversation to delete it permanently.
Why can’t I delete conversations on Messenger?
Long-pressing a conversation should give you an option to delete it. When you open Messenger, find the conversation you want to delete, long-press it, tap Delete (or the red trashcan icon), and then confirm the deletion.
How do I erase Facebook messages?
To delete individual messages or a conversation:
- Tap .
- Open the conversation.
- Tap in the top right.
- Scroll down and tap Delete or Delete Selected.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
Is there a way to delete multiple Messenger?
On the upper right corner, click on Messages then choose “See All in Messenger” in the bottom left corner of the popup. 3. For deleting the entire message thread, hover over the chat and click on the three-dot icon then click on the “Delete” option. 4.
How do I delete all my messages?
- Open the chat.
- Tap and hold on a message that you have sent within the past 3 hours.
- Tap delete .
- Select Delete for everyone.
How do you delete all messages on Messenger on both sides?
How to delete Facebook messages from both sides
- Tap and hold the message.
- Click “remove.”
- Select “Remove for Everyone.”
- Confirm removal of the message.
- A tombstone will appear in the message thread stating, “you removed a message.”
How do I delete all archived messages in Messenger?
How to delete archived chats in Messenger 2021
- Open the Messenger app and tap your profile photo at the top left.
- Go to “Archived chats”.
- To get rid of an archived chat, press and hold (long-press) the particular chat and select “Delete”.
- Tap on Delete again to delete the archived conversation forever.