How do you post pictures on Instagram from your gallery?
Posting multiple photos on your Instagram Story
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories.
How do I post on Instagram from my computer?
How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
Why can’t I upload photos to Instagram?
One common reason for people suddenly not being able to upload photos on Instagram is something might have gone wrong with the Instagram app’s cache memory. … A poor internet connection can prevent you from posting photos & videos on Instagram.
How do you post on Instagram and Facebook at the same time?
To link your Instagram account and Facebook profile:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Sharing to Other Apps.
- Tap Facebook and enter your Facebook login info.
- Tap Continue, then tap Yes, Finish Setup.
How do I use Instagram on my iPhone 12?
Installing Instagram on an iPhone
- Tap the App Store icon.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Search icon in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Search box, at the top of the screen, and start typing the word Instagram. …
- Tap Instagram in the results list. …
- Tap Get. …
- Tap Open.
How do I post to Instagram from Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account. …
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View. …
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram. …
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
How do I post on Instagram from my Mac laptop?
How to post to Instagram on Mac and PC
- Click the new + icon in the top right corner to get started (next to the Messenger icon)
- Follow the prompts to upload your photos or videos (drag and drop or “Select From Computer”)
- Choose your size/format.
- Pick your filter and/or edit (tab at the top)
Why can’t I post to Instagram from my laptop?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.