Go to your friend’s profile. Tap Friends below their profile picture. Tap Edit Friend List then select Close Friends. Tap Done.
How do you see your close friends list on Facebook 2020?
To view your Close Friends list:
- Scroll down to “Friends” on the left side of your News Feed.
- Hover over “Friends” and click “More”
- Select “Close Friends” and view your list from here.
How do I edit my close friends list?
To edit your close friends list:
- From the camera, tap at the top.
- Tap in the top left (iPhone) or Tap in the top right (Android).
- Tap Close Friends List (iPhone) or Choose Close Friends (Android).
- Tap next to your friend’s name to add or remove them from your close friends list.
- Tap Done.
How can I edit my friendlist on Facebook?
From your News Feed, click Friend Lists in the left menu. If you don’t see it, click See More. Click the name of the list you want to edit. Click Manage List in the top right, then select Edit List.
How can I see my close friends activity on Facebook?
Close Friends activity
Head there by clicking on the small blue arrow at the top right of your Facebook screen and selecting Settings. Next, click on Notifications from the menu on the left-hand side. Now click the On Facebook option that appears at the top of your screen and look for Close Friends activity.
Why did he add me to his close friends list?
“If someone adds you [to] their Close Friends, it’s a sign they are interested in you… they want to get to know you and show you a side of them that isn’t available for the world to see. Kind of like a subtle sideways flirt. Almost like a VIP list that specifically gives you access to more private files.
Can you repost close friends story?
On Facebook, there’s an option to share a post. … When someone mentions you in their story, you’ll have the option to instantly repost it, adding the photo or video to your own story.
How do I edit my custom list on Facebook Mobile?
Choose Custom Lists from the menu. Select the friend list you want to edit. Tap the Manage List option in the upper-right corner of your screen. You can rename, delete, or Add/remove list from this menu.
How do I edit my friends list on Facebook on my Iphone?
To add or remove friends from a list:
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Tap below their profile picture.
- Tap Friends.
- Select Edit Friend Lists.
- Tap any lists you want to add the friend to, or tap a list with a next to it to remove them from the list.
- Tap Done.
When you edit friends list on Facebook What does Restricted mean?
Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post.