Begin the process by visiting the official help page of Facebook and open the disabled accounts page. Mention the login email id and phone number used for accessing the account. Then, mention the full name mentioned on the Facebook account. Further, select the files or photos and click on the Submit button and proceed.
How can I unlock my Facebook ID?
To recover your account information:
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How can I unlock my Facebook account without verification code?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
What do you do if you don’t have your ID on Facebook?
Anything that you send us must contain either your name and date of birth or your name and photo. If you don’t have a government ID, you can send us 2 different non-government IDs. Anything that you send us, must include your name and at least one of the 2 documents must contain your date of birth and/or photo.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How can I recover my Facebook account without confirming my identity?
If you don’t have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
How can I recover my FB account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
How do I get my security code for logging into Facebook?
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
- With a security code from a third party app you’ve associated with your Facebook account.
Can I recover my Facebook account with my ID?
Facebook has a help centre page that lets you confirm your identity. Upload a JPEG (photo) of your ID, enter an email address or mobile phone number that is (or was) associated with the Facebook account you wish to recover, then click Send to submit the information.
Why is Facebook asking for ID all of a sudden?
Facebook claims they ask for personal identification to protect your identity and the overall safety of the network ecosystem. If you submit a complaint that you have been locked out of an account, for example, they want to make sure they grant access back to the right person and not an impostor.
Why can’t I confirm my identity on Facebook?
Your ID may be rejected if there’s a problem with the photo you submitted, such as it being too blurry or having a glare. If you see a message or notification letting you know that your ID was rejected for this reason, below are some steps you can take to fix the issue and complete your identity confirmation.