Twitter can be used from any device connected to the Internet. You can send a tweet from the website via your desktop or laptop as long as the devices have a Wi-Fi or hard-wired Internet connection. You can also send a tweet from the Windows 8 Modern app on your desktop, which is similar to using a mobile app.
Why can’t I access Twitter on my computer?
Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? Clearing your browser cache and cookies may resolve the issue. … Clear your browser cache. Clear your browser cookies.
How do I get Twitter on my desktop?
Select the “Menu” button, then choose “Request desktop site“. In the same Incognito tab, go to Twitter.com. The desktop version will display.
Does Twitter have a desktop app?
If you’re looking for simplicity in a desktop client, Twitter’s official app for Windows 10 works really well. The dedicated app lacks all the bells and whistles that other Twitter apps have, but you get a single column view, ability to switch between messages, notifications, and you can even compose tweets.
How do you tweet on a computer?
Type your Tweet (up to 280 characters) into the compose box at the top of your Home timeline, or click the Tweet button in the navigation bar. You can include up to 4 photos, a GIF, or a video in your Tweet. Click the Tweet button to post the Tweet to your profile.
Why can’t I use my Twitter?
If you’re having trouble with mobile.twitter.com, please try the following steps: Try clearing your cache and cookies for your device’s mobile browser. You can clear cache and cookies from the settings menu for your mobile browser. Turn your phone off for 5 minutes to reset the connection.
Why can’t I log in to Twitter?
If you are still unable to log in, please check to make sure you have the correct login username and password. Try logging in on a computer. If you are able to log in on a computer but not through your mobile device’s browser, turn your phone off for 5 minutes to reset the connection.
How do I use mobile Twitter on my desktop?
Since all (mostly) Android smartphones come with Google Chrome installed in it, it is easy to access the Twitter desktop GUI. Just open the www.twitter.com on Google Chrome, then click on the options and Request the Desktop version as shown above for iOS devices.
How do I switch to desktop mode?
How to Enable Desktop Site in Chrome Android?
- Launch the Chrome browser on Android.
- Open any website that you want to view in desktop mode.
- Tap on. for the menu options.
- Select the checkbox against the Desktop site.
- The page will automatically reload.
- The desktop site view will be displayed on the mobile phone.
How do I get desktop Twitter on my phone?
Android and iOS users using Google Chrome Browser
- Install Google Chrome on your smartphone or tablet if you don’t have the app. …
- Launch Google Chrome application.
- You will be on the mobile page by default. …
- Select the option “Request Desktop Site.”
- Now you will be on the desktop version of the Twitter site.
How do I install twitter app?
To install the Twitter for Android app:
- Open the Google Play app or another app store that features the Twitter for Android app.
- Search for Twitter for Android.
- Select Download and accept the permissions.
- Once the Twitter for Android app finishes downloading, open the app and sign in.
How do beginners use twitter?
Twitter for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle). …
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons. …
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo. …
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About. …
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags. …
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.