Instead, they are saved locally on the device that they were uploaded to the app from. … For example, if the TikTok app has been uninstalled and reinstalled with all the app data cleared in the process, then the drafts will have been deleted. In this case, there is no option to get the drafts back again.
How do I transfer my TikTok drafts to my new phone?
On your videos, you’ll see a rectangle that says “Drafts”.
- Tap on the “Drafts” rectangle to see your draft(s).
- Select the “Private” option to private your video, then tap on the “X” icon.
- Enable “Save to device” to allow TikTok to save the video to your device after you post it.
Do your TikTok drafts delete when you get a new phone?
Drafts will remain indefinitely on your TikTok account. Once you post them, however, they will no longer show up as drafts. Similarly, once you download drafts to your phone using the method above, they will remain on your phone until you manually delete them.
Why can’t I see my drafts on TikTok on another phone?
Due to drafts being stored locally on a device, TikTok users are also unable to actually switch between devices and continue editing. If the draft is only stored on one device, when a user opens the app on a different device and logs in with the same account, they will find it is unavailable on the new device.
How do I get my old TikTok videos back?
Steps to Restore deleted TikTok videos on Android from Google Photos:
- Open your Google Photos app.
- At the top left of the screen, tap “Menu”.
- Select “Trash”.
- Choose the TikTok videos you want to recover.
- Tap the “Restore” icon.
Do TikTok drafts save to iCloud?
Once you’ve got all your TikTok data on your phone, it’s time to back it up. … Unfortunately, iCloud is not a backup service; it simply syncs your data with your other Apple devices. This means that if your Mac and iPhone are synced and you lose the saved TikToks on your iPhone, you will lose them on your Mac too.
How do I keep my apps when I get a new phone?
How to transfer from Android to Android
- sign in to your Google account on your existing phone – or create one if you don’t already have one.
- back up your data if you haven’t already.
- turn on your new phone and tap start.
- when you get the option, select “copy apps and data from your old phone”
Do TikTok videos expire?
Sites like Facebook and Twitter prioritize recently uploaded content. But TikTok, named after the sound a clock makes, has no time for time itself—a decision that ripples across the entire platform. … TikTok’s feed is endless, and it’s dangerously easy to lose hours watching videos on the app.
Can I be logged into TikTok on two devices?
You can login from anywhere you want simultaneously using more than one devices. Launch the app, and go to your profile, then select the “…” icon in the top-right corner. Here is their set up. Please don’t repeatedly switch between different devices and numbers.