1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 2- If this doesn’t solve your issue, it may be because you’re using third-party browser extensions. We recommend disabling these add-ons before accessing the site again.
Why does Facebook not show more posts?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
Why can’t I see more than 2 posts on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
If any of your feeds are blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you’re using. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
How do I refresh my Facebook feed?
Adjust your News Feed to “Most Recent” Tired of seeing the same old stuff on your News Feed? Adjust that by clicking ‘News Feed’ on the top left hand corner of your profile — then click “Most Recent.” [See below for a note about the most recent Facebook News Feed changes.]
Why does my Facebook News Feed stop scrolling 2020?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Why does Facebook only show few posts 2020 Iphone?
– Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; – Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do you make sure your Facebook posts are seen by all your friends?
Consider changing the privacy setting to “Public.” This means that anyone can see the post, even people outside of Facebook. The process is simple: in the status window, click on “Friends.” A drop-down menu will appear. From there you can select which audience you would like to have access to this post.
Why is my Facebook News Feed not working?
Cache & Data Overload
To clear cache and data, open Settings and find Facebook on your Installed Apps list. Tap the “Clear data” option at the bottom of the screen. Next, choose “Clear cache” and “Clear all data” consecutively. After you relaunch the app, the feed should load seamlessly again.
How can I reset Facebook feed 2021?
How to change the Facebook News Feed Settings:
- Click the three dots (…) next to News Feed and select Edit Preferences.
- Update which Friends you see first and which to Unfollow.
- Reconnect with Friends you’ve Unfollowed and ones you’ve Snoozed.
- Discover new Pages.
How can I reset Facebook algorithm 2021?
How to beat the Facebook algorithm in 2021?
- Stimulate meaningful interactions. One of the most important steps is to focus on creating content that results in discussions. …
- Create engaging content. …
- “Go Live” as often as you can. …
- Focus on growing Facebook groups for business. …
- Smart paid advertising.
Why is Facebook News Feed so short?
Posts from Facebook pages are being de-prioritized so users have more interactions with friends and family and see less content from businesses and brands. “Because space in News Feed is limited, showing more posts from friends and family and updates that spark conversation means we’ll show less public content.”