If a restart didn’t fix Instagram for you, try clearing the app data and cache. … To “offload” Instagram from your iPhone, go to “Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage.” Scroll down until you find the Instagram app, tap it, then tap “Offload App.” Go to the App Store, find Instagram and install it again.
How do I fix the bug on Instagram on my iPhone?
Instagram not working on iPhone 12 Pro? Fix
- Check if Instagram is down. …
- Restart the Instagram app. …
- Check Restrictions for Instagram. …
- Clear History and Website Data. …
- Update the Instagram app. …
- Check your connection. …
- Restart your iPhone. …
- Uninstall and reinstall the Instagram app.
Why is the Instagram app not working on my phone?
You can also try to clear the app data and cache of the Instagram app to fix Instagram keeps crashing Android. … To clear Instagram app cache and data on your Android device, go to Settings > Application Manager > All apps > Instagram > and tap Clear Data, Clear Cache, and then Force Stop.
What do you do when Instagram app doesn’t open?
- Restart your phone or tablet. Always try restarting your phone or tablet first if you’re having trouble with Instagram.
- Check Internet connection. …
- Uninstall and reinstall. …
- Still no luck?
How do I fix the app not responding on my iPhone?
Unresponsive apps on your iPad or iPhone?
- Restart your device. Simply restarting (turn off and turn on) may fix this. …
- Restart the app. Completely close the app and relaunch by double pressing the home button and swiping up the app. …
- iOS updates. …
- App updates. …
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. …
- Close All Aps.
How do you restart Instagram on iPhone?
How to close and restart Instagram (iPhone)
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold.
- Swipe Instagram up to close it.
- Reopen Instagram.
How do you refresh Instagram?
How to Refresh your Instagram Connection on Mobile
- Go to Account > Auto Publish Settings.
- Tap Refresh next to the Instagram business profile that needs refreshing.
- Log in to the Facebook account linked to your Instagram profile.
How do I restart my Instagram app?
Reset your Instagram app
On Android, go to Settings > App & Notifications > Tap on Instagram > Go to Storage > Tap on Clear Storage and Clear Cache. Now, your login data will be deleted and the app would become brand new. Hopefully, this will delete any corrupt data that might have been messing with your feed.
How can I clear app cache on my iPhone?
Here’s how to find it:
- Open your iPhone’s settings.
- Scroll until you see the eligible app, then tap it.
- Look for a “Clear cache” option. If the toggle next to it is green, tap it to clear the app’s cache.
Why is Instagram restricted?
If you’ve followed/unfollowed more than the limit, Instagram could block your action. Mass liking/commenting/messaging. Any engagement did massively or rapidly that may look like a bot can result in immediate blocking. Posting too much can also be the reason why Instagram has restricted your account.
Why does it say something went wrong when I try to post on Instagram?
The busy server is the most likely reason for Instagram something went wrong error. … Clear Instagram caches and try log in again. If you are on Android, go to settings > Apps > Instagram > Storage > Clear Cache. As for iOS users, removing the application is the only way to clear caches.
How do I clear my Instagram cache?
How to clear Instagram’s cache on an Android
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
How do you fix an app that won’t open?
Learn how to check your Android version.
- Step 1: Restart & update. Restart your phone. Important: Settings can vary by phone. For more info, contact your device manufacturer. …
- Step 2: Check for a larger app issue. Force stop the app. You can usually force stop an app through your phone’s Settings app.
Why isn’t any of my apps working?
From “Settings -> App & Notifications (or Apps on other phones) -> See All Apps,” find and tap on the specific app that is causing problems. Underneath, you’ll notice some buttons/options. Select the one that says “Force Stop,” then go back to the app and try to launch it again.
Why is my phone apps not working?
Sometimes, the accumulated cache data of an app can cause it to stop working. When such a thing happens, you need to reset the cache data from the device settings. So, if individual Android apps are not working on your phone, another solution to fix it is by clearing the app’s cached data.