If the problem is caused by a bug, you can fix Instagram by uninstalling and reinstalling the Instagram app. … Simply tap on Uninstall, then go back to Google Play Store and reinstall the latest version of Instagram. Sign in again and see if it works.
What do you do when your Instagram page won’t load?
- Restart your phone or tablet. Always try restarting your phone or tablet first if you’re having trouble with Instagram.
- Check Internet connection. …
- Uninstall and reinstall. …
- Still no luck?
Why is Instagram not loading on my phone?
You can also try to clear the app data and cache of the Instagram app to fix Instagram keeps crashing Android. … To clear Instagram app cache and data on your Android device, go to Settings > Application Manager > All apps > Instagram > and tap Clear Data, Clear Cache, and then Force Stop.
Why is Instagram feed not refreshing?
The most likely reason why your Instagram feed isn’t refreshing is that your internet connection might be slow or choppy. … A choppy internet connection may be caused due to many reasons – too many devices using the connection simultaneously, or weak signal.
How do you know if you’re banned from Instagram?
If you’re reading a message that looks something like the one shown in the following screenshot, consider that your account is blocked. You will also know it when you find out that you can’t perform certain actions. For example, if you upload a photo, like, subscribe or comment, you will most likely be banned.
How do I restart my Instagram app?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
How do you refresh Instagram?
How to Refresh your Instagram Connection on Mobile
- Go to Account > Auto Publish Settings.
- Tap Refresh next to the Instagram business profile that needs refreshing.
- Log in to the Facebook account linked to your Instagram profile.
Why does Instagram keep crashing 2020?
Update the Instagram App
If Instagram is crashing on your phone due to an intermittent bug or glitch within the app, it’ll likely be solved by updating the app to the latest version. Android users can head to Google Play Store to install the update.
How long is Instagram ban?
How long do you get temporarily blocked on Instagram? If you haven’t been given a date with your action blocked message, the temporary ban can last from a couple hours to a couple days and onward to four weeks. We’ve never heard of a ban lasting longer than four weeks.
How can I unban my Instagram?
If your account was deleted by you or someone with your password, there’s no way to restore it. You can create a new account with the same email address you used before, but you may not be able to get the same username.