How do I enable tabs on my YouTube channel?
Under your channel’s banner, click the “Settings” icon . Step #3. Enable toggle “Customize the layout of your channel” and then click “Save“. You also can enable the discussion tab on your YouTube channel as well.
Why does my YouTube channel not have a community tab?
The custom layout must be enabled for the Community tab to be visible. If your channel’s audience is set as made for kids, the Community tab is disabled. You also won’t be able to create or view posts.
How do I change my YouTube channel tab?
Edit a section
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Customization. Layout.
- At the bottom, Click Options on the section you want to edit and select Edit section contents .
- In the edit screen, change the content of the section.
- Click Publish.
What is the Channels tab on YouTube?
About: This tab acts as your opportunity to tell your viewers all about yourself and/or your business. You can include an email address for viewers to contact you outside of YouTube. You can also include any relevant social network sites that you might be active on.
How do I promote my YouTube channel?
How to promote your YouTube channel: 23 tactics that work
- Choose Google-friendly keywords. A great YouTube channel starts with great SEO. …
- Use concise, descriptive titles. …
- Create custom thumbnails. …
- Fill out your profile. …
- Optimize your descriptions. …
- Don’t forget about metadata. …
- Offer real value. …
- Create high-quality videos.
Where is the Home tab on YouTube?
Home. When you open the YouTube Android app and sign in, you’ll land on the Home tab. Once you start watching videos, the Home tab will show you recommended videos based on your preferences and activity on YouTube.
How do I get 1000 subscribers?
JUMP TO SECTION:
- Put Your Audience, Rather Than Revenue, First.
- Break Your 1,000-Subscriber Goal Into Smaller Goals: 100, 250, 500, and So On…
- Define Your Value Proposition on YouTube.
- Double Down on YouTube Content That Works.
- Identify Which Videos Attract the Most Subscribers.
- Create an Engaging YouTube Channel Trailer.
How do I upload to YouTube in 2020?
Create a post
- Sign in to YouTube.
- At the top of the page, select Create. Create post.
- In the box at the top: Type a message to create a text post or add text to an image, GIF, or video post. Choose to create a video , poll , or image post.
- Select Post.
There are three tiers: 100,000 Subscribers – Silver Play Button. 1,000.000 Subscribers – Gold Play Button. 10,000.000 Subscribers – Diamond Play Button.
Is YouTube channel free?
Creating a YouTube account is free, quick, and painless. To create a YouTube account, just submit a few bits of basic information and create a username and password. That’s it — you don’t need to add your street address or phone number, and YouTube doesn’t ask you for a credit card number.
Why I Cannot customize my YouTube channel?
Are you unable to edit channel sections? The issue appears to be related to channel translations, so you need to change your YouTube language to fillipino in order to do what you’re wanting to.