The public control search feature in Facebook controls whether non-Facebook users can find your business profile if they enter its name in a Google search. By default, the public search feature is automatically enabled for accounts that belong to users over 18 years of age.
How do I make my Facebook profile not show up in search?
- Click the little “down” arrow at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Settings.
- Select Privacy on the left. Under the Who can look me up? …
- Use the dropdown menu next to each setting to select who can look you up using that info: the options are Friends, Friends of friends or Everyone.
How do I stop my Facebook profile from appearing on Google?
Here’s How To Make your Facebook Not Searchable on Google:
- Step 1: Go to this page: https://www.facebook.com/settings? …
- Step 2: Log into your Facebook profile.
- Step 3: Uncheck the box at the bottom of the page where it says “Do you want search engines outside of Facebook to link to your profile?”
How do I make my entire Facebook profile private?
How to Make a Facebook Profile Private
- Open the browser on your computer and go to the Facebook page.
- Log in to your account.
- Look for the arrow icon on the top right of the screen.
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Look at the menu on the left.
- Press “Privacy.” Doing so will open the “Privacy” tab on the right.
How can I be invisible on Facebook?
What To Know
- On Facebook.com: Select the Messenger icon > Options (three dots) > Turn Off Active Status. …
- In the Facebook iOS/Android app: Go to Menu > Settings & Privacy > Settings > Active Status and toggle off Show when you’re active.
- In the Messenger iOS/Android app: Go to Chats > profile picture > Active Status.
Can I hide my Facebook account without deactivating it?
How Do I ‘Hide’ My Personal Facebook Account?
- Login to your Facebook profile, and click the arrow in the upper right corner of the Facebook page. Then, click “Settings”.
- In the menu on the left, click “Privacy”. …
- Under the “Your Activity” section, edit “Who can see your future posts?” and change it to “Only me”.
Your Facebook URL is the last portion of the last portion of the page when you open your profile (after Facebook.com/). There is no direct option to change your Facebook URL. The only way to change your URL is to change your username.
Click your profile photo or “See your profile” under your name. Click the “Profile Settings” tab (looks like three dots). Scroll down to “Your Profile Link” and click “Copy Link” to copy your complete Facebook profile (should look like this: www.facebook.com/your_fb_id).