You may be experiencing a conflict with a newly installed app and your Facebook app. If you have recently installed something, try to remove it and then open Facebook. Sometimes having too many apps open at the same time can cause your phone to run slow and apps to have difficulty loading.
Why is my Facebook app keep closing?
A notorious reason Facebook keeps stopping on Android is when you have too many apps running in the background. Actually, you can run many apps on your phone; but depending on your RAM capacity, Facebook might keep crashing occasionally. To fix that, all you need is to clear all running apps from the Recent Apps panel.
Why does my app keep closing when I open it?
This usually occurs when your Wi-Fi or cellular data is slow or unstable, and apps tend to malfunction. Another reason for Android apps crashing problem is the lack of storage space in your device.
Why does FB keep closing on my iPhone?
Update Your iPhone’s Software
One of the most common reasons why the Facebook app crashes is that the iPhone’s software is out-of-date. … To make sure your iPhone’s software is up-to-date, go to Settings -> General -> Software Update. If an update is available, install it.
How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
How to Clear Cache on Facebook for Android
- Locate and open the “Settings” app on the Android phone.
- Tap to open the “Apps & Notifications” option.
- Find Facebook in the apps list and select it. …
- Press “Storage” or “Storage & Cache,” depending on the Android version.
- Simply select “Clear Cache.”
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do you fix an app that automatically closes?
How To Fix Android Apps Crashing or Automatically Closing Issue
- Fix 1- Update the App.
- Fix 2- Make Space on Your Device.
- Solution 3: Clear App Cache and App Data.
- Solution 4: Uninstall Unused or Lesser Used Apps.
What to do if an app keeps crashing?
There can be multiple ways in which you can fix an app that keeps crashing on your Android smartphone.
- Force stop the app. …
- Restart the device. …
- Reinstall the app. …
- Check app permissions. …
- Keep your apps updated. …
- Clear cache. …
- Free up storage space. …
- Factory reset.
Why does my app keep closing iPhone?
The apps may continue to crash if they’re totally corrupted from the iOS update. If this is the case, the only way to get the apps to work on your phone properly again is to uninstall and reinstall them. … Follow the same steps to delete other errant apps from your phone.
How do I clear my cache on my iPhone?
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. …
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
How do I force close Facebook on my iPhone?
From the Home Screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause in the middle of the screen. Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close. Swipe up on the app’s preview to close the app.