If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
Why does Facebook not recognize my device?
the main reason is that fb might have detected unauthorized access to your account therefore to verify your account to avoid unauthorized access. If you have cleared your cookies of your recognized device then write to support team they will provide you alternative verification method.
How do I fix unsupported browser on Facebook?
If you want to resolve the unsupported browser issue with Facebook without removing the extension, there is a way. All you have to do is go to the extension settings and disable the ‘Revert to old UI” option. It should fix the problem.
Why is my Facebook not updated in browser?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I switch to a supported browser on Facebook?
Changing the Default Browser
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Tap the Menu icon in the top-right. (It looks like three horizontal lines.)
- Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy.”
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap “Media and Contacts.” It’s at the very bottom of the list.
- Toggle the “Links open externally” setting to On.
How do I approve my login on Facebook?
To turn on login approvals:
- Click the Edit link in the Login Approvals row.
- Select the check box that appears. …
- Read the overview of login approvals, grab your cellphone, and then click Get Started.
- Select the device you are using and then click Continue.
- When the Security Codes box appears, click Continue.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How do I fix unsupported browser?
Google Chrome and other Chromium Browsers
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More > Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
What does unsupported browser on Facebook mean?
If a website is telling you that you’re running an outdated/unsupported browser and you should update to a “modern” browser, they mean exactly that. Internet Explorer is an old browser that has not been kept up to date in performance and web standards and won’t be updated.
Why do I have an unsupported browser?
If you see the message ‘Unsupported browser’ this means you are using a browser such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox that we don’t currently support. You should be able to install one of our supported browsers on most of the devices used in education.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I refresh my Facebook feed?
Adjust your News Feed to “Most Recent” Tired of seeing the same old stuff on your News Feed? Adjust that by clicking ‘News Feed’ on the top left hand corner of your profile — then click “Most Recent.” [See below for a note about the most recent Facebook News Feed changes.]
How do I change my Facebook settings?
To view or change your Facebook login settings in the Facebook mobile app: Open the Facebook app on your mobile device. Open the menu, scroll to the bottom of the page, and tap Settings and Privacy. Tap Privacy Shortcuts > More Settings > Apps > Logged in with Facebook.