Do your Twitter likes disappear?
Yes. If you permanently delete your Twitter account all of your likes, Tweets, and followers will disappear. Twitter does state that some information may still be available on third-party search sites after you’ve deactivated your account.
Why are my likes on Twitter not showing?
Why can’t I see all my Likes on Twitter
It means if you are not seeing all of your likes then must be out of sync. If there has been no activity( reply, tweets, or retweets) on your twitter account for some time say months or years then your account will be moved to archive storage.
Where did my likes go on Twitter?
1) To find your list of likes, or favorites, you have to be on your profile. To get there you can click on your name on the left side of Twitter’s homepage. Or, you can click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen. A drop down list will appear and then you can click on ‘view profile’ at the top.
Can’t like anything on Twitter?
1. Check for Possible Twitter Account Suspension or Ban. If you can’t like or reply to tweets, your account may have been suspended or banned. Twitter implements strict rules on its platform that protect users from violence, hateful speech, threats, and other activities that can harm others.
Why does twitter not show all tweets?
1) The setting that controls caching for Custom Twitter Feeds is set too high. Go to the Settings page, Configure tab and look at the “Check for new posts every” setting. This time amount is how long the cache will last for the plugin. If it is set to a high interval, new Tweets will not show up for awhile.
How do I hide my likes on twitter?
Hide your number of likes on your Twitter posts:
- Log into your Twitter account.
- On your home screen, click on your profile located at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on Settings.
- From the resulting menu, go to “Security and privacy.”
- Scroll to the bottom and find the tap that says “Privacy.”
Can’t see everyone who liked a tweet?
Why can’t i see who liked my tweet
There is only one reason why you can’t see the name of the person who liked or favorited your retweet. This happens when a user has made their profile private. If you have followed the person before they liked or retweeted, only then you can see them on the list.
How can you see old likes on twitter?
open the Favorites tab which will display all tweets the user has made a favourite. press CTRL + F and type in a keyword to search the favourites on that page (if a match is found, the favourite will be highlighted)
How many twitter likes do I have?
To find the total number of likes of any tweet, click or tap on the tweet. Under the tweet text, you’ll see a number next to a heart icon. That number represents the number of likes the tweet received.