Sometimes, Facebook feed not loading or similar problems with the app can be caused by poor internet connection. So, check it out, and if the signal is too weak, connect to another stronger Wi-Fi. You can also try disconnecting and joining the same network again. Log out of the Facebook app and restart your phone.
Why is Facebook not opening on my phone?
First, open Android’s settings and check your available storage. If your device has less than 100 MB of storage available, you may need to clear some space to allow the app to update. … If that fails, you can try uninstalling the Facebook app, restarting your device, and reinstalling the app from the Play store.
Why my Facebook is not opening?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
Why can’t I log into Facebook app?
Cache or Cookies Problems: Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies and then log in as usual. Caps Lock: Similar to the email issue, make sure you are not typing your password in with the Caps Lock on. Make sure it’s off. Browser Issues: Try logging in on a different browser.
Why can’t I log into the Facebook app on my iPhone?
Check Facebook’s Server Status. Switch to Cellular (Mobile) Data instead of WiFi or vice-versa. Delete the Facebook App and reinstall it. Temporarily disable your firewalls or anti-virus/malware software and try to log in again.
What to do when Facebook app is not opening?
There are a few things you can try to unfreeze your Facebook app on Android or iOS device and make it work.
- Check to see if your Facebook app is fully updated. …
- Check your available storage. …
- Clear cache if you are an Android user. …
- Check the internet connection. …
- Log out of the Facebook app and restart your phone.
Why is my Facebook not working on my iPhone?
Quit and Relaunch the App
The first thing we usually try when Facebook stops working is to pull down the app screen page to refresh it. In case this does not work, the next solution is to quit and relaunch the Facebook app. To force quit an app, on iPhone with Face ID, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How can I fix my Facebook page problem?
How do I troubleshoot something that’s not working on Facebook?
- Refresh the page.
- Close the page and reopen.
- Clear your cache by going to your browser settings.
- Try again with a different browser (example: if you’re on Chrome, try Firefox).
- Restart your computer.
Why is my Facebook account locked?
Why is my Facebook account temporarily locked? Your Facebook account is temporarily locked because Facebook has detected suspicious activity in your account. … When Facebook detects suspicious activity in your account, they’ll lock your account as a security precaution.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How do I recover my Facebook page?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.