If the album owner has made the album private to everyone but himself, even his friends won’t be able to view the pictures in the album. … Your friends can have different privacy settings for different albums, meaning you might be able to see some albums and not others.
Can friends of friends see my albums on Facebook?
You can configure who can see your pictures on Facebook, making photos or albums visible only to your friends or to a select group of people. … Two exceptions are your current profile photo and your cover photo, which can be seen by anyone with internet access.
Why are my albums not showing on Facebook?
– Uninstall and reinstall the app; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable. If it isn’t, try again when you have a better connection.
How do I change who can see my album on Facebook?
How do I edit the privacy settings for my photo albums on…
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap the album you’d like to change the privacy settings for. You can tap More Albums to find it.
- Tap and select Edit.
- Tap Audience to choose who can see your album.
- Tap to select a new audience (Example: Friends).
- Tap Save.
How do I make an album visible on my timeline?
Yes, your album will appear in friends’ news reels. To put it on your own timeline, click the “Share” button at the bottom of the album, then choose “Share on your own Timeline.”
Can someone tell if I look at their Facebook page a lot?
No, Facebook doesn’t tell people that you’ve seen their profile. Third-party apps are also unable to provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
Can someone tell if you look at their Facebook pictures?
No, your friends can’t see if you look their photo albums. … This also means that you can’t find out who has been looking at your photo on Facebook either. Of course, if you comment on a photo or accidentally click the “Like” button, it’s practically guaranteed that your cover will be blown.
Did Facebook Get Rid of photo albums?
Earlier this year, these images were moved to Moments, an app from Facebook that allows you to organize and privately share your photos from your phone. …
Why are pictures disappearing on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
When I click a picture on Facebook nothing happens?
If you are still experiencing this issue, here are a few things to try: – Log out of Facebook by clicking the arrow on the top right corner and click “Logout”; – Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; … – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can’t I change the privacy of an album on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
Unlike other photo albums you create, you can choose an audience for individual photos in your Timeline Photos and Mobile Uploads albums. So to adjust the privacy of the photos in those albums, you have to click on each photo and change the privacy through the audience selector.
How do I keep others from sharing my photos on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Click on the Audience Selector for the photo or album.
- From the Privacy dropdown menu, select “Custom”
- Deselect “Friends of those tagged”
How do I make my photos on Facebook private?
To make a single photo on Facebook private, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and click the Photos tab. Then select the photo you want to make private. …
- Select Edit post privacy.
- Change the privacy setting to Only Me to hide the photo from your timeline and make it private.