In the top menu, tap the icon. Tap the arrows to switch to the timeline view of your choice.
How do I find my twitter timeline?
How do I find a media timeline?
- Via twitter.com, go to the profile page of an account and click on the Media tab at the top of the Tweet timeline.
- From the Twitter for iOS or Android app, go to the profile of an account and tap Media.
What is twitter timeline?
Twitter timelines are a list of tweets or messages displayed in the order in which they’re sent, with the most recent on top.
How do I create a twitter timeline?
You can create a new custom timeline by adding a new column of type “Custom timeline”. To add a new column you can use the add icon “+” in the sidebar or the keyboard shortcut “A”. You can also access your existing custom timelines from the sidebar and add them as columns.
Why is my Twitter timeline empty?
Problems with your network could also be the reason why your timeline is empty. If Twitter cannot communicate with its servers, it cannot display any contents on your account. To verify if your network is the culprit, run a simple speed test using Fast.com to measure your network’s bandwidth.
What is the best time to post on Twitter?
What are the best times to post on Twitter?
- Best times: Wednesday 9 a.m.– 3 p.m., Tuesday through Thursday 9–11 a.m.
- Best day: Wednesday.
- Worst day: Saturday.
Why does no one see my tweets?
In some situations, your Tweet may not be seen by everyone, as outlined below: Abusive and spammy behavior. When abuse or manipulation of our service is reported or detected, we may take action to limit the reach of a person’s Tweets.
Who can see my tweets if I have no followers?
Your protected Tweets will only be searchable on Twitter by you and your followers. Replies you send to an account that isn’t following you will not be seen by that account (because only your followers will see your Tweets).
How do I embed a timeline?
How to embed a timeline
- Enter the URL of the timeline you’d like to embed.
- Customize the design by specifying the height and theme (light or dark) to match your website.
- Copy and paste the code into the HTML of your website wherever you would like the timeline to appear.
- You’re done!
How do I get my Twitter widget ID 2020?
Find your widget ID
- Go to twitter.com/settings/widgets.
- Go to Create New widget. (Or click Edit next to one of your existing widgets and skip to step four.)
- After configuring your widget, click Create widget.
- Your widget ID can be found in your URL:
Why does Twitter say tweets aren’t loading?
If you are experiencing difficulties using the Twitter app, try to delete it. Some of its installation files may have gotten corrupted and no longer fixable. If this is the case, the only option you got is to reinstall the app on your device. For Android users, you can reinstall Twitter by following the steps below.
Why is Twitter over capacity?
According to Quora, “Twitter over capacity error” means that there are too many requests being made at the time and the Twitter servers are overloaded beyond what they can handle. This overload means that some users have to wait.
Open the Twitter app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap on your profile icon in the upper left hand corner. …
- Tap on “Settings and privacy” in the menu. …
- Tap on “Data Usage” under the “General” submenu. …
- Tap on “Media storage” and/or “Web Storage” under the “Storage” submenu.