How do I find my Twitter lists?
Go to your profile page. Click or tap the Lists tab. You will see Lists you’ve created and other people’s Lists you follow under the Follow tab.
Why can’t I see my Twitter lists?
If you are unable to view a list you’ve recently created, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser’s cache. Doing this should pull in any new lists you’ve created so that you can view them on your profile.
How do I recover Twitter lists?
How to reactivate your account
- Visit twitter.com/login via twitter.com, or open your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Before you sign in, you’ll see a notice asking you to confirm if you want to reactivate your account.
- If you choose to reactivate, you’ll be redirected to your Home timeline.
How do you use Twitter lists?
- Log into Twitter and click on your profile icon.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Lists.
- Scroll down until you see Create a list in the left sidebar. …
- Enter a name and optional description for your list. …
- Choose whether to make your list public or private. …
- Click Save list.
How do I hide my following list on Twitter?
You can’t remove the Following and Followers lists from your profile, but you can hide them — along with most of the other information on your profile — by protecting your account. When you view a protected profile page, all you can see is the user bio information unless you’re an approved follower.
How can I see a private Twitter without following 2020?
There’s no way to access a Twitter user’s protected tweets without their permission, so if you want to view protected tweets you’ll need to follow the user and wait for them to approve your follow request.
What happened to my lists on Twitter?
“There is currently a bug affecting lists on Twitter for iOS, but people should still be able to see their lists on twitter.com,” a Twitter spokesperson told VentureBeat in an email. … “We are working on a fix and expect this issue to be resolved shortly.”
Why do followers disappear on Twitter?
Here are the most common reasons your Twitter followers are dropping: Twitter is removing fake followers. you’re not posting enough. your tweets are low quality.
Why does Twitter not show all tweets?
1) The setting that controls caching for Custom Twitter Feeds is set too high. Go to the Settings page, Configure tab and look at the “Check for new posts every” setting. This time amount is how long the cache will last for the plugin. If it is set to a high interval, new Tweets will not show up for awhile.
Can I call Twitter to unlock my account?
To unlock the account: Log in to your account. Look for the message letting you know Your account has been locked. … We will send you a text message, or you will receive a phone call, with a verification code.
How can I get my Twitter back without a phone number and email?
To reset your Twitter password without email or phone number, you need to contact Twitter support. File a login issue report via their Help Center and wait for Twitter’s response. Due to the overwhelming number of reports, it might take several days or even weeks for them to get back to you.
How long do Twitter accounts get suspended for?
The duration of this enforcement action can range from 12 hours to 7 days, depending on the nature of the violation.