Scroll all the way to the bottom of the News Feed page, and click the Edit Options button. In the resulting pop-up window, you can click the gray X to unhide any previously hidden friend, app, or page.
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find the ID of the hidden friend’s profile.
- Also, collect the ID of your mutual friend.
- Insert the IDs in the given URL.
- You will a list of hidden mutual friends.
How do I unhide friends on Facebook 2020?
To unhide a friend, scroll down on your Home Page until you get to the bottom. Click “Edit Options” to remove a friend from the Hide list. This will reinstate the option of seeing their status updates.
How do you unhide on Facebook?
To unhide a post on Facebook, select the Activity Log from the three-dotted menu near your cover photo. Once in your Activity Log, unhide a post on Facebook by clicking the “Filter” link and choosing the “Hidden from timeline” option. You can unhide a post on Facebook in both the mobile app and in any web browser.
Type in “Posts from [your friend’s name].” Facebook’s search box is capable of finding different messages and comments posted by your friends, even if they have been hidden from the timeline. Click on a search result.
Why doesn’t Facebook show all mutual friends?
3 Answers. The number of mutual friends now includes mutual friends whose accounts have been disabled, but these friends are not displayed. Also, if the person’s full list of friends is hidden to you, a mutual friend who also has their full list of friends hidden to you will not be displayed as a mutual friend.
How do you hide someone on Facebook from seeing your posts?
Here’s How to Stop Facebook Friends From Seeing Your Posts
- Step 1: Go the profile of the user you’d like to add to your Restricted List. …
- Step 2: Tap the “Friends” button under the user’s name.
- Step 3: Tap “Edit Friend Lists.”
- Step 4: Scroll to the bottom of the list, and tap “Restricted” to add a check mark to this row.
How do you unhide someone’s story on Facebook?
To unhide a story:
- From Chats, tap your profile picture at the top.
- Scroll down and tap Story.
- Tap Stories You’ve Muted.
- Tap UNMUTE next to the friend who’s stories you’d like to unhide.
How do you undo see less of someone on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Click “V” in the upper right corner and select “News Feed Preferences”
- Click “Reconnect with people you unfollowed”
- Choose the person or Page you would like to follow again.
You can unhide posts that you’ve hidden from your Timeline in your Activity Log:
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Posts you’ve hidden” on the left side. …
- Use the years on the right to help you navigate your Activity Log.
1 Answer. Facebook has comment spam filters that will, by default, hide certain comments (unless the post owner goes in and manually unhides them). The comments remain in the comment count but don’t show up to the public (if it’s your post you can see three dots and click to manage the spam posts).
How do you stalk someone you aren’t friends with on Facebook?
Not sure why you don’t just shoot her a friend request, but go forth and stalk.
- Step 1: Type in his or her phone number. …
- Step 2: Type “recent photos of (his or her name).” …
- Step 3: Type “pages liked by (his or her name).” …
- Step 4: Type “photos (his or her name) has liked.”
Visit the page of the Facebook friend in question. In the top right, click “See friendship” to show your recent content together. Scroll through the wall posts in the middle of the screen. If all the posts are from the other person and yours are missing, he or she has been hiding your posts.
How do you tell if someone is hiding posts from you on Facebook?
How can I tell if a friend has restricted me from seeing their posts? The only way you can tell for sure is to ask someone else if they can see any posts from that person. If they can see posts that you can’t, then you’ll know that person has blocked you from seeing their posts.