Completely log out of both Facebook and Instagram. Open Instagram once again > Sign Up. Ignore the Log in with Facebook option and select Sign up. Use the same username, but a new email address that you haven’t used before, neither with Facebook, nor with Instagram.
Why does Instagram say error when I try to make a new account?
Creating multiple accounts is not the only reason behind this error, it can happen due to different reasons such as if you are using a VPN to signup then it may show you Sign Up Blocked error. Instagram blocks the device to stop spam and automated bots.
Why can’t I create an Instagram account?
The reason you cannot create an Instagram account can be:
- Network connection.
- Device is blocked.
- Email address is blocked.
- Phone number is blocked.
- Username is not available, or it is already in the block list.
- Instagram bugs.
How do I fix error required on Instagram?
How to fix the Challenge Required error message. All you have to do is prove that the account is yours. The best way to do this is to log into your account using the Instagram App, as this doesn’t go through any web servers. Try doing this a few times and it should work.
Can Instagram ban your IP?
An Instagram IP ban means that any connections from the banned IP address will be refused. Anyone attempting to connect to the service, whether through their web browser or the Instagram app, will find themselves unable to access it. Now, that’s a more serious business.
How do you create an Instagram account without getting blocked?
How to avoid getting banned, blocked or disabled by Instagram?
- Don’t mass follow and like. …
- Don’t share Images/Videos Violating Social Network Rules. …
- Complete your Instagram Profile. …
- Post Regularly. …
- Copyright Infringement. …
- The different IP address and device. …
- Perform reasonable actions. …
- Do not comment too many emojis.
What does Error challenge required mean on Instagram?
Challenge_Required is a method that Instagram developers created to check whether users are human or not and prevent bots from using the platform. … If you are still getting the same error message, it means that Instagram doesn’t want to allow your server’s IP to connect.
Who is more challenge Instagram?
1) Open Instagram and slide to the left like you’re starting a new story. 2) When the options for filters appear, scroll all the way to the right – there’s a lot to scroll through! 3) At the very end you’ll reach the option to ‘browse effects‘, click this and then select the search icon and type ‘who is more’.
How long is Instagram jail?
The good news is yes! An action block on Instagram typically last anywhere from 24-48 hours. However, if you continue to misuse the app, you might find that your block gets longer and longer each time. Instagram might even delete your account if you don’t use the app within their guidelines.
How do I know if my IP is blacklisted?
1. Check the IP first in http://multirbl.valli.org/ and http://www.mxtoolbox.com. If found blacklisted, then de-list the IP.
How long is Instagram ban?
How long do you get temporarily blocked on Instagram? If you haven’t been given a date with your action blocked message, the temporary ban can last from a couple hours to a couple days and onward to four weeks. We’ve never heard of a ban lasting longer than four weeks.