What should I Caption my wedding post?
Clever Wedding Captions
- We did.
- ‘Till death do us party.
- Marriage? Yeah, it has a nice ring to it.
- The best thing I swiped right on.
- My name is cuter with your last name added to it.
- Cheer to the world’s cutest couple!
- One day down, forever to go.
- Today was so great, even our cake was in tiers.
Sweet Wedding Guest Instagram Captions
- They proved happily ever after does exist.
- My forever plus one.
- This picture was taken before I started crying.
- A picture-perfect day.
- This is only the beginning.
- Cheers to the newlyweds.
- The most beautiful day for the most beautiful couple.
- You two will make the cutest old couple.
Cute Captions for Pictures of Yourself
- Be a nice person.
- I’m a rock star!
- I’m a friendly human.
- Let life surprise you.
- I’m shining like the stars.
- My smile shimmers like the sun.
- We all shine on.
- Never dull your shimmer for somebody else.
What do you say to the bride and groom?
You can stick with for elegant and traditional wording, like “Warmest congratulations to the bride and groom,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.” Alternatively, you can go for more casual vibes, like, “So happy for you!” or “Best wishes!”
How much do I give at a wedding?
The average wedding gift amount hovers right around $100, which is a great place to start, and you can increase or decrease that based on how close you are. If you’re very close or related to the couple (and have the wiggle room in your budget), you may choose to spend more—about $150 per guest (or $200 from a couple).
What are some badass quotes?
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – …
- “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – …
- “Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” –
Short Captions to Inspire Motivation
- Happy days are here again!
- A better version of me.
- I just leveled up.
- Life won’t get easier. You just have to get stronger.
- I’m built from every mistake I have ever made.
- Be the best version of you.
- Make today so awesome that yesterday becomes jealous.
- I’m on the top of the world.
How do you wish a marriage?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- “May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.”
- “May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.”
- “Thank you for letting us share in your special day. …
- “Here’s to a lifetime full of happiness and love.”
- “Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life.