How do I choose a country for my YouTube channel?
You can change your YouTube location settings in the YouTube app.
- Tap your profile picture .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap General.
- Tap Location.
- Select your country.
What is the best country for YouTube channel?
When it comes to all-time subscribers, the United States once again holds the top spot, over two billion total subscribers across its top 100 channels. India, the United Kingdom, and Brazil also rank highly.
Does your country affect your YouTube channel?
It won’t affect it, the titles being in English will show when searched. Knowingly providing false information on a web form is against YT rules and in a number of countries is a criminal offense.
How do I hide my country on my YouTube channel?
Change everything from your country/region to your channel’s visibility.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Settings .
- From the left menu, select Channel.
- Set the channel settings and select Save.
How do I block YouTube in 2020 countries?
Block a single video
- Sign in to Studio Content Manager.
- From the left menu, select Videos .
- Click the video you want to block.
- Select the Rights Management tab.
- Under the Ownership section, click Specific territories.
- Choose an option: …
- Click the checkbox next to Block video outside your territories of ownership.
Which country uses YouTube the most 2020?
India has the most YouTube users, estimated at 225 million. The United States follows, with 197 million.
Is YouTube banned in any countries?
In other countries, access to the website as a whole remains open, but access to specific videos is blocked due to many reasons including orders from country jurisdiction. … As of September 2012, countries with standing national bans on YouTube include China, Iran, Syria, and Turkmenistan.
Why is my YouTube in a different language?
You may have changed the language. Check to see if you did this first. … To do this, open YouTube, then search for a foreign video or presenter, then click that video, click Settings, then click Captions/CC, then set the captions to your preferred language.
How does YouTube know my location?
IP Address Tracking
Each computer that accesses the Internet is assigned an IP, or Internet Protocol, address. … Investigative authorities can use the IP address associated with a YouTube account, or a YouTube video, to pinpoint your exact location, as well as your Internet service provider.
How do I promote my YouTube channel in another country?
To help reach a more global audience, you can use automatic captions, manually add translations, or use third-party tools and services.
- Maintain one channel with content in multiple languages. …
- Create separate channels for different languages. …
- Create one global channel and supporting local channels.
Which language is best for YouTube channel?
We analyzed the languages of the top 250 YouTube channels and found that 66% of the content is in English, while 22% are in Spanish and Portuguese. Accordingly, English content seems to be the most popular with Spanish and Portuguese coming second and third.
How do I set up an international YouTube channel?
How To Make Your YouTube Channel Global And Expand Reach
- Make videos that have a universal appeal. …
- Tap into global collaborations. …
- Make language-agnostic videos. …
- Enable community contributions. …
- Update your metadata. …
- Translate your videos for greater discoverability. …
- Analyse your data.