If the username you want isn’t available, you’ll need to pick a new one that’s not taken yet. You can take a look at our guidelines for usernames to help you create a custom username.
How long is a Facebook username not available?
There are different reasons why you are facing the not eligible to create a username error for your Facebook page. The username you want has already been taken by another user. Your username is either too short or too long. It must be at least 5 characters long and a maximum of 5 characters.
How do I make a username available on Facebook?
How to set or change a Facebook username on a page
- Click the “About” section on the left side of your page.
- Select the “Edit” option next to the section for your page’s username.
- Type in your desired username, and if it’s available, click “Create username.”
Why can’t I have a username on my Facebook page?
You must not have created more than one fanpage lately. Your personal Facebook account needs to be verified. Your personal profile must not be newly created. For your personal Facebook account, a username must be defined.
How can I make my Facebook name not visible?
How to Make an Invisible Profile or Page Name on Facebook
- Open your Facebook account in the mobile version.
- Now Go to Settings >> Personal Information >> Name option.
- You can visit the URL for the direct name change option of your Facebook profile.
What words are not allowed on Facebook username?
Your name can’t include:
- Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation.
- Characters from multiple languages.
- Titles of any kind (example: professional, religious).
- Words or phrases in place of a name.
- Offensive or suggestive words of any kind.
Can I reuse a Facebook username?
Hi Ashley, Username can’t be reused for security and privacy reasons. There isn’t a way to request an unavailable username. I recommend choosing another username for your Page.
What is a username example?
The name people use to identify themselves when logging into a computer system or online service. In most situations, both a username (user ID) and password are required.In an Internet email address, the username is the left part before the @ sign. For example, KARENB is the username in firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I fix this page isn’t eligible to have a username?
How to fix this page isn’t eligible to have a username?
- Go to Settings.
- Open Page Roles.
- In the text box under Assign a new Page role, enter the name or email of the person who wants to add as an admin.
- Select the profile from the list.
- Click on the Editor option and change it to Admin.
- Click Add.
How can I verify my page on Facebook?
To verify your page:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Page Verification.
- Click Verify this Page, then click Get Started.
- Enter a publicly listed phone number for your business, your country and language.
- Click Call Me Now to allow Facebook to call you with a verification code.
How can I see the visitors of my Facebook page?
To see what your Page looks like to visitors:
- Go to your Page.
- Tap More.
- Tap View as Page Visitor.
What is the difference between a page name and username on Facebook?
Page Name VS Username
Your page name is what appears under your profile picture as the title of your page. It is also what appears when people tag your page in a post or photo. … Your username (aka page URL) is the link or address for your Facebook page.