One of the common reasons behind Facebook comments fails to load is a poor network connection. Thus, you need to make sure that you are using reliable and strong Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection to load your Facebook comments. You can visit other pages to check if other ones load with the same connection.
What happened to my Facebook comment?
Facebook comments can disappear for one of two reasons: the person who posted the comment on a post deleted it or the person who owns the original post deleted the comment because they didn’t like it.
How do you fix Facebook not being able to comment?
Cannot Post Comments on Facebook? Here’s the Fix!
- Re-Login to Your Facebook Account.
- Clear Browsing Cache and Cookies.
- Turn Off VPN.
- Disable Browser Extensions.
- Check for Updates.
- Reinstall the Facebook App.
- Try Another Browser.
- Try Using Tailwind.
What does it mean when you can’t comment on Facebook Post?
Permission. You do not have permission to comment on everything you see on Facebook. In a common scenario, if you see a friend tagged in a photo by someone you don’t know, you can view it but cannot comment on it. … You can only comment on photos posted by your friends or photos you have been tagged in.
Can’t see all comments on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Where do Deleted Facebook comments go?
Facebook Archive Deleted Posts
Your deleted posts and associated comments are all archived out of sight within the Facebook ecosystem.
Why am I temporarily blocked from commenting on Facebook?
According to Facebook’s support page, they may temporarily block people when: Something the person posted or shared seems suspicious or abusive to Facebook’s security systems. The person’s messages or friend requests were marked unwelcome. The person did something that doesn’t follow Facebook’s Community Standards.
Why I am unable to like or comment on Facebook?
Hi everyone, Blocks are temporary, but they can’t be lifted for any reason. Facebook has policies to stop behavior that other users may find annoying or abusive. If your account is blocked, you’ll still be able to log on to Facebook, but you may not be able to use features.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
Visit your Facebook Page and click on Settings at the top right. Click on General and select the “Comment Ranking” option. Uncheck the box next to “See most relevant comments by default.” Click on Save Changes.
How do I comment on Facebook App 2020?
Once you’re logged in:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages or Your [number] Pages.
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as.
- Like or comment on the post.