A Facebook wall is the area on a profile or page where friends and “fans” can post their thoughts, views, or criticisms for everyone to see. Walls have three viewing settings: user + others, just the user, and just others. These settings can be changed by clicking the “filters” option at the top of the wall.
How do I find my wall on Facebook?
Click the “Home” tab in the upper right corner of any page within your Facebook account to view your wall.
How do I get rid of my wall on Facebook?
How to Remove Your Wall on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account from the Facebook homepage. …
- Select “Privacy Settings” from the drop-down options. …
- Select the “Customize settings” link in the “Sharing on Facebook” section. …
- Scroll down the page to the “Things Others Share” section.
Why can’t I see my wall on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Can someone tell if I look at their Facebook page a lot?
No, Facebook doesn’t tell people that you’ve seen their profile. Third-party apps are also unable to provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
Who can write on my Facebook wall?
Press the “More” button in the bottom right corner and choose “Settings.” Then select “Account Settings.” Choose “Timeline and Tagging” from the menu. In the first subsection called “Who can add things to my timeline?” choose the field that says “Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your timeline?”
Who can see my wall on Facebook?
You can select who’s able to see your wall in your Privacy Settings, choosing individual contacts or lists of contacts and granting them access. Facebook users who aren’t listed will simply see a blank wall.
Can you stop someone posting on your wall on Facebook?
If you want to prevent other Facebook users from posting on your Timeline, you need to enter your account settings and tweak a few things. … Scroll down and locate Timeline > Who can post on your timeline. Click on Edit. To lock down your timeline, choose Only Me.
How do I post on someones Facebook page?
To post on your friend’s Timeline, follow these steps:
- Go to her Timeline. …
- Click the type of post you want to leave. …
- Type your comment to your friend.
- (Optional) Add any tags or location information to your post using the appropriate icon at the bottom of the Share box.
- When you’re done, click Post.
Why can’t I post on people’s wall on Facebook?
Your friend may have added you to one of her custom friend lists. This may be the case if other members are able to post on her timeline but you are not. She may have put you on an “Acquaintance” list and then adjusted her privacy settings such that people on that list cannot post on her timeline.
How do you write on Facebook?
How do I post on a Page on Facebook and who can see it?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Search for the Page you’d like to post on, then select it from the dropdown menu.
- Tap Write something on the Page.
- Write your post, then tap Post.
How can you tell if someone blocked you on Facebook?
To check if someone has blocked you on Facebook Messenger, try sending a message to their profile. If you get an error message that reads “This person isn’t available at the moment,” then the person has either blocked you or deactivated their account.
How do I not let my friends see my wall on Facebook?
Here’s How to Stop Facebook Friends From Seeing Your Posts
- Step 1: Go the profile of the user you’d like to add to your Restricted List. …
- Step 2: Tap the “Friends” button under the user’s name.
- Step 3: Tap “Edit Friend Lists.”
- Step 4: Scroll to the bottom of the list, and tap “Restricted” to add a check mark to this row.