With Twitter Moments you create and curate longer-form content to tell interesting stories. Moments let you tell a story that goes beyond one Tweet and highlights different perspectives.
What happens when you publish a moment on twitter?
They can be tweeted, liked, pinned, and embedded like normal tweets, but when you tap to open a Moment, it shows you a collection of different tweets. Moments are published with a cover photo and introduction, likening them to a “best of” compilation article.
Are twitter moments still a thing?
Having placed high hopes on it just over a year ago, Twitter announced that it will replace Moments with a new Twitter Explore tab. … But going forward, you’ll find it under the new Twitter Explore tab. It will be right alongside a consolidated tab, including Live Video, Search, and Trending Hashtags.
How many twitter moments can I have?
Twitter hasn’t published an official limit on Moments, however it’s widely reported by users that there is a maximum of roughly 100 tweets. If you’re looking to curate more tweets than that, you could do so easily in a WordPress blog or other site that allows easy embeds of Tweets.
How do you view someones moments on twitter?
How to find Moments:
- Tap the Explore tab.
- Scroll down to the What’s happening section. Featured Moments are listed by Media, Pop Culture, Music, Travel, Politics, and more.
- To view additional Moments by category, tap Show more.
How do I get twitter memories?
How to create a Moment
- Navigate to Moments via in your navigation bar.
- Click the Create button to start creating a new Moment.
- Title your Moment and give it a brief description.
- Select the Tweet you’d like to add to your Moment and click Add.
- Add a Cover Image by clicking the camera icon .
How do I get the old twitter back?
How to reactivate your account
- Visit twitter.com/login via twitter.com, or open your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Before you sign in, you’ll see a notice asking you to confirm if you want to reactivate your account.
- If you choose to reactivate, you’ll be redirected to your Home timeline.
Can you edit twitter moments?
You can create a new Moment and add the Tweet to your published Moment from there. Edit a Moment. Go to “Moments” tab from your profile page. Click on the V icon of your moment and select Edit Moment.
How many tweets per hour can I tweet?
Understanding Twitter Limits. Start by following the restriction of 100 tweets per hour. This includes retweets and links. If you exceed this limit, you will be in Twitter Jail for 1 to 2 hours.
Does Twitter have stories like Instagram?
Twitter Fleets is an Instagram Stories-like ephemeral feature, that appears on the top of a user’s feed, and posts on it disappear in 24 hours. Twitter started testing Fleets in June 2020, and eventually rolled it out to users globally in November last year.