TubeMate is also a popular app which offers to download YouTube videos in Android phone. It has a stylish user interface and is easy to use. It offers you to download videos from various video-sharing sites. It provides a built-in browser to access the websites that you want.
How can I download YouTube videos to my Android phone for free?
How to download YouTube videos on Android
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone. …
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button. …
- Choose from the list of quality and format options. …
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
Which app help download YouTube videos?
12 Best Android Video Downloaders For YouTube
- YouTube Go. YouTube Go is a lightweight Android app from Google intended for low performing smartphones. …
- Videoder. Videoder is a powerful and one of the best YouTube video downloaders for Android. …
- NewPipe. …
- arkTube. …
- Dentex YouTube Downloader. …
- Snaptube. …
- InsTube. …
- VidMate App.
Which is the best YouTube downloader?
The best free YouTube downloaders in 2021
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader. …
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up. …
- Any Video Converter Free. …
- Free YouTube Download. …
- aTube Catcher.
Can I download from YouTube to my phone?
You can download videos that you’ve already uploaded. If you haven’t uploaded the video yourself, you can’t save it to a computer. You can download videos from the YouTube app to your mobile device only.
How can I download YouTube videos permanently?
Go to YouTube on your Web browser and open the video you want to download for offline viewing. Copy the video URL from the address bar at the top and go to Save From Net website. Paste the video link in the Just insert a link box. Doing so will parse the YouTube video and bring it up.
How can I download YouTube videos directly without mobile app?
Download YouTube Videos without Software/App on Mobile Phone
- Go to App Store, download Document, tap it to run.
- Copy the YouTube video URL.
- Then paste the YouTube video URL into ddownr.
- Choose output and download the YouTube video.
- Then go to Documents>Downloads, find the YouTube video and play.
How can I download YouTube videos for free?
How to download online video clips
- Copy URL. Go to the site and copy. the link for the film, clip, etc. you want to save to computer.
- Choose quality. Click “Paste URL” and. choose the quality. or format for the file.
- Save file. Press “Download” to save. the new file with our Free YouTube Downloader for Windows & Mac OS.
How do I download a video for free?
20 Free Ways to Download Videos from The Internet
- EaseUS MobiMover Free Video Downloader.
- Free Video Downloader for YouTube by NotMP3.
- Video Download Helper.
- 4K Video Downloader.
- Freemake Downloader.
How do I download paid YouTube videos for free?
Follow the steps below to download movies from YouTube:
- Install YouTube movies downloader. Download, install and run Freemake Video Extractor. …
- Copy YouTube movie link. Go to a YouTube movie page. …
- Paste URL in the program. …
- Download YouTube Video.
Is TubeMate safe?
TubeMate is a completely safe application as long as it is downloaded from a trusted online portal.
What is better than ClipGrab?
There are more than 100 alternatives to ClipGrab for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Online / Web-based, Mac, Linux and Android. … Other great apps like ClipGrab are NewPipe (Free, Open Source), Youtube-DLG (Free, Open Source), SnapTube (Free) and 4k Video Downloader (Freemium).
How can I download YouTube videos to my computer for free?
How to download YouTube videos on your PC
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.