Admin and moderator badges distinguish group admins and moderators from the rest of the group by making them easy to identify. Badges will appear next to an admin or moderator’s name. Right now, badges are automatically displayed in groups that have 50 or more members. Badges can’t be hidden.
How do I get an admin badge on Facebook?
How do I turn badges on or off in a Facebook group I admin?
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don’t see Groups, click See More.
- Click Settings in the left menu.
- Click next to Badges.
- Choose the badges you want to enable for your group then click Save.
Do admins give badges on Facebook?
There are badges for admins, moderators, new members, for a member’s group anniversary, members identified as conversation starters, and for founding members. … This badge will always appear for group admins and moderators.
How do I get admin badge?
Administrator badges are given out to people who work for Roblox to make them easily identifiable to the community. Administrators and Moderators are all adults over the age of 18 who work at Roblox as a paying job.
How do I remove the admin badge on Facebook?
Tap Group Settings. Scroll down to Added to Group. To add a badge, tap Add New, scroll down to Badges, tap See All and tap Add next to the badge you want to add. To remove a badge, tap the badge then tap Remove.
How do I manage Facebook badges?
To manage your badges:
- Tap then tap Groups and select your group.
- Tap your profile photo to the left of “Write something…” to go to your member profile.
- On your member profile, tap Edit under Badges.
- Choose which badges you’d like to appear on your group posts and tap Done.
How do I see my Facebook badges?
From your News Feed, click Groups in theleft menu and select your group. Scroll to one of your posts in the group and click your name. Click Manage Badges.
How did I lose my top fan badge?
Top fans are updated weekly. Interactions with the Page include posts, comments, videos you watch, and private messages you send. … The top fan badge will appear on past interactions with the Page. If you later choose not to show the badge, it’ll be removed from all interactions where it once appeared.