Flagged messages have an orange triangle in the top-right corner. There are many ways to manage the messages in your Instagram inbox.
How do you manage DMs on Instagram?
3 ways to manage Instagram DMs and avoid inbox overload
- Create a plan and implement solutions to organize your message volume.
- Define your team’s roles and set up efficient workflows.
- Automate alerts so you never miss an important Instagram message.
What does the top right arrow mean on Instagram?
When you tap on the arrow icon, you will be able to send that post to a friend or group as a message using Instagram Direct. … Hashtag pages and location pages can also be shared with the arrow icon at the top right-hand corner.
Can you see who flagged you on Instagram?
Learn how to report a comment or how to report a message. Keep in mind that your report is anonymous, except if you’re reporting an intellectual property infringement. The account you reported won’t see who reported them.
How do you read Instagram messages without being seen?
1. Read Instagram Messages Without Being Seen by Restricting
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Head to the person’s profile whose direct messages you want to read without marking them as seen.
- Click the three-dot menu at the top right corner.
- From the available options, select Restrict.
- Click on Restrict Account to confirm.
What does the yellow triangle on Instagram mean?
So on the right sides are DM meaning people who have direct message you and the triangle tells you how many unread messages you have so when you click that it will take you to the DM section where you can answer those people.
Can someone DM me if im private Instagram?
Yes, you can send a message to anyone when you use Instagram Direct. … If you send a message to someone who doesn’t follow you, it’ll appear as a request in their inbox. If you send a message to someone who doesn’t follow you but has added you to their close friends, your message will go directly to their inbox.
How do you get primary and general DMs on Instagram?
How to Get Primary and General DMs on Instagram?
- Tap and hold the conversation you want to move to the general or primary inbox.
- Tap on “Move to General” if it is in the primary inbox and in the other case, tap on “Move to Primary”.